Christmas Party

lsc8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey was wanting to check with folks about possible dates for the Christmas party. The wife hasn't got a work schedule yet but we were looking at maybe Jan 5Th or 12th. Would like to see if one of those dates would work for most or you want something later in the month. Let me know!

For those that don't know me and are considering attending. I'm located close to Springfield IL.

ok...i'll try to get it posted by the weekend.

would you guys want to meet in Springfield for supper, and then head to my place for drinks, etc. Or have a potluck style dinner at my house?

OK sorry, was tired and clearly not thinking when i started this thread...

OPEN INVITATION

My wife and I will be hosting a Christmas get together on Jan 12th for any lvc members that wish to attend. Time and activity's are being discussed. For any who don't know, we are located near Springfield IL. There are plenty of hotels in town, but we do live in the country. We also have a guest room, and plenty of floor/couch space for anyone that needs to spend the night on a budget!

If anyone has ideas or suggestions throw them out. Looks like the head count is 6 so far by previous post. Anyone else let me know!

well we could hit up d'arcy's or dublin pub for a late lunch/early supper and then head back to my house for drinks, etc. If that is what people would like to do.

of course! there is a restaurant and candy shop inside scheels as well. I have never been there, but i've heard that is is good. Don't know if they have horseshoes or not though. I can check on it if you guys would want to just meet there.

D'arcys or Dublin pub sounds good to me, and I'm not opposed to scheels as a stop if others want to go....just have to leave my wallet in the car....

I agree. What time do you guys want to meet? 1,3,5? Sooner? Doesnt sound like we have anyone with an over excessive drive.

Members online

Back