img0250qt.jpg

img0246wv.jpg

img0244ll.jpg

img0241no.jpg

img0239oe.jpg

img0238ae.jpg

img0236eo.jpg

img0234f.jpg

misery - your gonna have to change your name! That is one georgous Lincoln!!!!! The 7th picture looks like God is shining down on her, like she was a gift!

Now you have two?

MsM8

misery - your gonna have to change your name! That is one georgous Lincoln!!!!! The 7th picture looks like God is shining down on her, like she was a gift!

Now you have two?

MsM8

I sold my 2006. This was originally my Uncles car, he passed away a few years ago and left it to my father. My uncle was the original owner and hardly drove it and always kept it garaged.

My parents moved to NC last month and my father wanted to sell it. I wanted to keep the car in the family so I quickly sold my 2006, flew to NC and drove it back to MA. He sold it to me for a thousand bucks.

I much prefer the 2nd gens, so I like this car a lot more than my 2006. Had to put new speakers and head unit in the car though. The old JBL system in there sounded like crap. Plus who needs 10 disc CD changers nowadays with MP3's and iPods and such.

That car is beautiful! It's in amazing shape for a car 10 years old, much less 20! It has obviously been well maintained.

You really prefer it over an 06? I have only Grand Marquis of those vintages to compare, with a 93 that we've owned since new and two 01's.

That car is beautiful! It's in amazing shape for a car 10 years old, much less 20! It has obviously been well maintained.

You really prefer it over an 06? I have only Grand Marquis of those vintages to compare, with a 93 that we've owned since new and two 01's.

Yea, I definitely prefer the 2nd gens. My brother had a 92 when I was growing up, so I grew to love that style.

The 2nd gens drive like the saying, 'a boat'. My 2006 didn't have that feeling when driving it. So I love the way the older town cars drive.

I do like the boat feeling. Especially on the highway.
Congrats on the new ride!!

-ryan s.

Great looking car. Seeing a TC from the 90's in such great condition is awesome. The boat like ride on the 80's and early 90's TC's is awesome. It's like driving a floating Living room:)

Members online

No members online now.
Back