Alright, it's 12-21-12, what are you doing today ?

RigsLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Me, I picked this up today, home alone aaaaallllll dayyyyy.

Captain_Morgan_1L.jpg

There is an old Cold War Bunker here nearby where I live, there is a huge party going on deep down inside.

People had to win tickets from a local radio station in order to get in.

THE-BEAR-Break-Into-The-Bunker-banner.jpg

Keep listening and be on the lookout for the “BEAR's Bunker” on the streets now!
“Break into the Bunker” and be one of the 200 lucky souls we’ll save.

"I Mother Earth" is playing a private party for 200 lucky souls there tonight.

I didn't Fn win ... so the wife is at work all day ...
I was just going to call for a cheap young hooker and finish her with the Captain.

call it a life !

The Day After Tomorrow.... Movie or life immitating art? Super cell freezes the Midwest. New ice age?........ Maybe. My arse is in the middle of it.

Gun shopping and lamenting my California residence... but also not freezing to death so enjoying my California residence... hmmm...

I like Blwnbyu's ideas!
My daughter and I started off with the local coffee shop and bagels, I have a brisket getting ready to go in the smoker. I've been off all week enjoying it! I clay bar'd the LS and applied some Maguire’s polish and admiring my work. Maybe a small glass of woodford reserve and a Drew Estates for late lunch

I made over 2 gallons of apple pie shine a couple days ago. Cracked the first quart mason jar about an hour ago. This stuff is DELICIOUS.

Probably grab the shotgun and start shooting clays out on the deck in a bit. While I'm out there, maybe I'll throw a pork butt or 2 on the smoker.

Going on a rape spree.

EXTREMELY inappropriate and distasteful! Obviously you have a disdain for and hatred for women. You obviously don't have a daughter or wife.

And it doesn't work as sarcasm either!

Spent the morning at the dealership having coils replaced free of charge.

LS was giving me troubles, felt like a misfire, it was.

It may not be the end of the worl, but it felt like it was about to be the end of my wallet.

Now I'm at work. They picked the end of earth to be the last day of work before our holiday off here... Ironic?

Spent the night building a shelter out of the world's strongest material... Lincoln LS sunroofs.

Pektel,

Would you be willing to share that recipe? I've had that from some friends in Wisconsin and I liked it. I'd love to be able to make my own and cut down the sweetness a little.

OK, I'm halfway down the Captain, I don't see no damn Meteor yet !

Oh wait, what's that ....

asteroid-quiz.jpg

Damn Mayans, they were right, so much for me buying the 2013 LVC calendar!

I like Blwnbyu's ideas!
My daughter and I started off with the local coffee shop and bagels, I have a brisket getting ready to go in the smoker. I've been off all week enjoying it! I clay bar'd the LS and applied some Maguire’s polish and admiring my work. Maybe a small glass of woodford reserve and a Drew Estates for late lunch

That's right! Not wrapping it tonight!

Just kidding...

I never wrap it :lol:

Pektel,

Would you be willing to share that recipe? I've had that from some friends in Wisconsin and I liked it. I'd love to be able to make my own and cut down the sweetness a little.

Of course! Not my recipe, but a friend's that has gotten nothing but raving reviews. Really does taste like apple pie and ice cream. I have to use 151 proof Everclear, since we can't get 190 proof in MN.

Mac's Applie Pie Shine
Prep time 5 Min
Cook time 30 Min

Ingredients:
1 gallon apple juice
1 gallon apple cider (make sure to get a legit cider. It makes for a better product.)
1.5 cups white sugar
1.5 cups brown sugar
1.5 table spoon of Vanilla Extract
8 cinnamon sticks (again, get a legit brand. Spend the extra cash. McCormick's is perfect)
1.5 (750 milliliter) bottles 190 proof Everclear grain alcohol
8 shots (12 oz) of Pinnacle Whipped Cream Vodka

Directions:
In a large pot, combine apple juice, apple cider, sugar, vanilla extract and eight cinnamon sticks. Bring to a boil, then remove from heat and let cool completely (overnight preferred). When juice mixture is cool, Stir in the grain alcohol and whipped cream vodka, and place in jars.

Store in fridge. Before serving, shake the jar (cinnamon residue will float to the bottom), pour in a cup of ice, and drink up!!

I used quart mason jars to store the shine. This batch yields about 10 quarts. I did just edit the post to the most current version of the recipe. Make sure you got the most current one. :D

And sadly, it will not last to the next apocolypse. It's very difficult to keep yourself from drinking it once it's in the fridge. :Beer

Final ABV I believe is around 15%. Tweak the Everclear amount to raise/lower the alcohol content. I like to have a few drinks and not have to worry about being annihalated, so this works perfect for me.

Updated. Going shopping tonight. Does it have to sit or is it ready when cold?

I made this batch Wednesday during the day at work, and last night it was ready to go. It takes just a bit to let the everclear blend with everything, otherwise that's what you're hit with at first. I tried it right after mixing, and it had a bite to it.

So, pour into mason jars right away, and let them sit in the fridge overnight. That would yield the best taste. If you can't wait (I couldn't), just know that what you are tasting will get better after 24 hours of flavors melding in the fridge.

Oh, and you'll have quite a bit of Pinnacle whipped cream vodka leftover. use it in mixed drinks with root beer. You're welcome. :)

That's right! Not wrapping it tonight!

Just kidding...

I never wrap it :lol:

Never wear a condom. Never pull out. Just grind up the morning after pill in her scrambled eggs in the morning. She'll appreciate that you made her breakfast.

I got a bach sitting outside right now cooling off. I would expect in an hour I'll be having desert

Members online

Back