1997 Lincoln Mark VIII Custom (MurderMark Project) TONS of extras

Stack

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Thought I was condense this and repost it in the hopes someone would shoot me an offer or buy the damn thing

Well I have been looking at this unfinished hulk of hopes and dreams that hasn't come to fruition... and with the main talent behind this project on to other things I think its time to cut ties with the whole damn thing

The Murder Mark

As seen here: http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=61708&highlight=Murder

Is up for sale along with EVERY piece of lincoln OEM, replacement, and performance parts I have left. I just don't want any reminders...

Black on Black 97 LSC
90k- runs GREAT
20' Boss Wheels and tires (both mark and mustang drilled)
13" Big brakes all the way around Also multi patterned
k-frame braces
mustang cobra hub swap

Air ride still holds air and airs up. Stays up for a few weeks

Most of the interior is in the basement

Will include as extras:

Sunroof
LSC trim
Front control arms
Front hubs
Bottom seat trims
IMRC's
Mach 1 lip
Factory tips
93 d/s
Black wheel
Factory tape and CD deck
Diff braces
Black LSC floor mats
Full black interior
Auburn pro posi
A bunch of diff braces
A bunch of extra interior stuff
Cobra intake
1 piece driveshaft
Couple of rear glass
Extra hood, front clip, and trunk lid
MINT set of chrome ten spokes with tires

I'm sure there is a LAUNDRY list of parts still in the basement that I'll throw in... Just come and take it all

$$2,500$$ takes it all OBO

I am moving... this stuff needs to be gone within a few weeks!!!

BUY IT!!!

CONTACT
Aaron
aaron.stachowski@comcast.net

photo 1.JPG

photo 1-01.JPG

photo 2.jpg

photo 2-01.JPG

photo 3.JPG

photo 3-01.JPG

photo 4.JPG

photo 4-01.JPG

photo 5.JPG

photo 5-01.JPG

I think I pulled it all over from the other thread but if you need more pics of anything in particular... let me know

After reading through all this BS and looking at all these pics I still have no idea what the current condition of the car is..just take some pictures of how it sits now! How hard is that? Also not to sound like an ass but thats some poor sheetmetal work on that trunk, you see how many waves are in that rear wing? If that's any constellation of the rest of the metal work on the car either it would all have to be redone or it would need ALOT of bondo..you would be better off parting this thing out honestly, who wants someone else's botched project that's been butchered and hacked on when you could start with a complete car? Just makes more sense to start fresh.

After reading through all this BS and looking at all these pics I still have no idea what the current condition of the car is..just take some pictures of how it sits now! How hard is that? Also not to sound like an ass but thats some poor sheetmetal work on that trunk, you see how many waves are in that rear wing? If that's any constellation of the rest of the metal work on the car either it would all have to be redone or it would need ALOT of bondo..you would be better off parting this thing out honestly, who wants someone else's botched project that's been butchered and hacked on when you could start with a complete car? Just makes more sense to start fresh.

Pic outside is how it sits, bare steel has been covered with rattle can paint.

That trunk is pure art work ;)

The pics of the car outside are its current condition

The aftermarket parts are worth what I am asking for this car

Its a for sale thread... not a discussion

You buy it and part it out... I don't have the time or the gumption

If you are interested then use your impressive powers of observation somewhere else :)

Yes petty much looks like the pic outside, interior is out, back glass is out, can be driven.

But Its not going to be driven very far... You'd get pulled over in a instant

Ask me how I know ! :shifty:

Wish I could buy it from you Aaron but it would be in small payments and I'm sure your looking for it allot faster. Thats a hell of a deal on all those parts, I know I could use at least half. I just bought a house and things are tight, but I really want that....

...Corection I want allot of those parts. The car would meet Mr Plasma Cutter!

Good luck stack. I bought a differential from this frat boy that was claimed to be set up by Hitech Motorsports and within less than a year the ring gear bolts all went kamikaze and destroyed the housing. After seeing the artwork here, it makes me wonder if he put the differential together himself. :rolleyes: /rantoff

Good luck stack. I bought a differential from this frat boy that was claimed to be set up by Hitech Motorsports and within less than a year the ring gear bolts all went kamikaze and destroyed the housing. After seeing the artwork here, it makes me wonder if he put the differential together himself. :rolleyes: /rantoff

If you mean Brandon, I doubt he knows how to setup a gear.
He helped me install my third member, the kid can turn a wrench.
Getting second hand parts, by word of mouth is always a roll of the dice.
Ask me how I know :)
If he said it was set up by Hitech, then that would be the information he had.

This is a project car that went south, and now is for sale.

Good luck with your move Aaron.
Look out for those Madison girls.....they like to have babies.

just throwing this out there but ille give you 125 bucks and shipping for that cobra intake, its all i can scrape up and maby id help you.....let me know please!

Wish I could buy it from you Aaron but it would be in small payments and I'm sure your looking for it allot faster. Thats a hell of a deal on all those parts, I know I could use at least half. I just bought a house and things are tight, but I really want that....

...Corection I want allot of those parts. The car would meet Mr Plasma Cutter!

I'll be calling you after Xmas...

:)

Hahahaha...

It is what is man

He can turn a wrench but he has been suspect for the last year or so.

Its really a shame though. He is a good kid :(

Sorry for the crap with the differential but even if he and I are on the outs I know he wouldn't intentionally deceive someone for a buck

I have a spare rear end, the auburn pro and 3.73's if you are interested! ;)

If you mean Brandon, I doubt he knows how to setup a gear.
He helped me install my third member, the kid can turn a wrench.
Getting second hand parts, by word of mouth is always a roll of the dice.
Ask me how I know :)
If he said it was set up by Hitech, then that would be the information he had.

This is a project car that went south, and now is for sale.

Good luck with your move Aaron.
Look out for those Madison girls.....they like to have babies.

Roll of the dice is right!

Hit me up sometime soon Kirk and we can have a beer before I leave... maybe you can even come and I let you vulture some parts out of the basement :p

Madison won't know what hit it after they deal with the likes of me...

They said German Girls had babies too :cool: didn't work for them and it won't work for these ones!

cmon i really could use that manifold...my 98 mark8 engines manifold has a hairline crack init since i bought it and id offe ryou more but Xmas has me broke....help i promise itle go to a good home and be installed with pics to show !

and madison wi ? ulle be 45min from me !

hey man, thats a different look no matter what way you look at it. will you sell parts or is it gonna go complete? i'm hunting a good scil with all the matching stuff to make it work in my car. also, looking a confirmed good working center tail with ballast for my 97. will you sell the cobra intake separately? pm me when you get a chance, thanks!

Good luck to you Aaron, if you can sell it whole great. If not you got other options..... Remember "No Love Without the Glove"!

Members online

No members online now.
Back