93-96 Terminator Interest

Legend1

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone...I wanted to gauge interest in the Terminator Bumper for the 93-96. If I can get 20 preorders for the bumper and 50% deposits then I will build the bumper. The total cost of the bumper in this quantity would be $600.00 and I would need $300.00 per person before I would start any work. Let's get the ball rolling. Email me if you are interested at john@legendmustangs.com Thanks!

John
www.legendmustangs.com
www.templeperformancecars.com

Do you have any renditions of it to see how it would look? Would it be with or without the belt line (LSC or base)?

It would have to be LSC, I would rather see a hood with a smooth bump in it for a twin screw. I hate the sharp edges oh the cobra R hoods.

Eww... terminator bumper on a gen1 looks like poo

They look great on the Gen2

Make it an Aero bumper and I may be in... it'll match my hood :)

IMAG1979_zpsefafcf80.jpg

I'm looking for the other pic of more complete work

The work looks good so far.. I personally don't think it matches the car that well

Edit: found em

IMAG2204.jpg

IMAG2206.jpg

i kind of like it and kind of dont.

It would have to be LSC, I would rather see a hood with a smooth bump in it for a twin screw. I hate the sharp edges oh the cobra R hoods.

There's only a few choices for hoods.. sounds like you'd want mine
I could make another for a few hundred (no paint) provided both hoods be supplied and shipped to me ( I'd need a 93-96 Mark hood, and a 96-98 Cobra hood

There's only a few choices for hoods.. sounds like you'd want mine

Yes, but without the nostrils, sharp lines belong on Mark VII's, our cars need smooth lines. Basicly just take the two lines on there now and add 1.5".

I'd put down $300 on a hood but I'll more then likely pass on the bumper.

I also agree the terminator bumper. It only looks good on gen II's but I always liked the last couple years of the T Birds.

Yes, but without the nostrils, sharp lines belong on Mark VII's, our cars need smooth lines. Basicly just take the two lines on there now and add 1.5".

I'd put down $300 on a hood but I'll more then likely pass on the bumper.

I also agree the terminator bumper. It only looks good on gen II's but I always liked the last couple years of the T Birds.

So ... like mine, minus the nostrils and make it 1.5" taller?

Yea id have to see a really nice photo shoot of a gen 1 car with the bumper and all the lights and everything on it to really make a choice.

I think it would look better if it was like the 99/01 cobra bumpers. It needs to cut back, not stick out.

I think it would look better if it was like the 99/01 cobra bumpers. It needs to cut back, not stick out.

Hmm
n36618427_30967257_1513.jpg

I think this would blend better on the Gen1 .. I need to convince Thaywood to do some cutting! Not EMO cutting Thay :)
white96cobra.jpg

Hmm
I think this would blend better on the Gen1 .. I need to convince Thaywood to do some cutting! Not EMO cutting Thay :)
white96cobra.jpg

I had a 96 Cobra R bumper up until 3 days ago that I sold it. My plan was to bond it to my '93's front bumper but I never did that. Sold the car & the bumper just sat in my shed. Posted it on CG & 3 weeks later, GONE!

did some QUICK photoshop work, couldnt get the color to match oh well. also lowered the car some figured it would help the look.

cobra_zps34c391e9.jpg

I think it looks ugly. but this is just a photoshop render. a real one on a real car might look better. the real question is how long before the side skirts and the rear bumpers get made that will match it so we can have a body kit?

Members online

No members online now.
Back