Soon to be 2006 Ls owner :D

Looks to be in great shape, too bad there is a front plate bracket.

If you have heated rear seats and the adjustable pedals, it looks to truly be 'fully-loaded'.

I searched high and low for wheels last month..

You will never get any Vossens to fit.. Which is sad, because I had my heart set on the set pictured above. Due to the Concave design, they have a very low offset, and would stick out well past the fenders.

The next closest high end wheel you will be able to get are Forgelines.. They are $465/each for 20's and take about 6 weeks to get, but come in any custom offset.
I liked the CF5's, but didn't think they were worth 2 grand.

:( wish vossen would make some but oh well. Yea thats pretty pricey for some 20's. Grrrr I really want some flst or glossy black concave designed 20's on this baby lol

I'm in love. If I owned that car, I wouldn't do much more than tint, chrome wheels and drop it on Eibachs, the rest of the time I'd spend keeping it as pristine as it already is. Holy motown!

Haha thanx man. Cant wait to add all the above. Tint happening first week I get it thats for sure lol. Eibachs prolly next n exhaust, then the wheels. Im all hyped.

Welcome and yup, very nice clean LS, I've always like that color, definitely tint it right away.

Appreciate it man. What percent you think would look good? I really want limo just cuz im use to it but then again tired of tint tickets lol. Maybe 10-15%? I think 20% too light especially with light interior.

Nice pick up. And you probably negotiated them down a little more but even the asking price was a good deal, this is absolutely the best time to buy an LS. No dealer in the north wants to hold on to a rwd sedan in the winter so they always price them for quick sales.

Nice pick up hope it's as good as it looks when you get there. I've had my fair share of road trips where the car ended up not being as perfect as in the pictures. But that one looks super clean. Good luck. And no 24's. 20's max and once you drive it with the stockers, you may even decide you like the smooth feel so much that you will settle for 19's to keep that smooth ride. 20's I hear you start to notice the ride is a but more rough.

I actually ended up a lil over asking price cuz of taxes n gap insurance which im sure I got screwed on but oh well. $14, 500 not including trip up there n back. Dealership had it priced at $12, 940. Could of been also cuz my credit score aint as hot as it use to be. Waiting for FedEx to get here with paperwork tomorrow or Friday. They said it had 1 scratch on rear bumper but they touched it up n said it wasnt that bad. Waiting for pic on that too. So yea hopefully it does look as good in pics or ill be wasting money for the trip up n back lol. Yea 20's most likely going on with eibachs. I actually seen 24's on this car smh. Looked pretty weird.

With tint the quality is more important than the shade. I went as dark as i could legally but i got the second best in terms of uv protection and heat reduction.

With tint the quality is more important than the shade. I went as dark as i could legally but i got the second best in terms of uv protection and heat reduction.

Would it be llumar? Havent dont research on tint yet. Did llumar limo on my past vehicles. All Pro Tint here in North Georgia did it.

Looks to be in great shape, too bad there is a front plate bracket.

If you have heated rear seats and the adjustable pedals, it looks to truly be 'fully-loaded'.

Mannnnn tell me bout itttt. I hate front plates!!!!! In Georgia we dont need any n my luck where im getting the car from requires it lol. Maybe some nice painted plugs make it look nicer :(. Im not too sure on adjustable pedals n rear seat heaters but im hoping it has them lol. I know it don't have power folding mirrors from dealer desciption n I dont think it has Hids?

Mannnnn tell me bout itttt. I hate front plates!!!!! In Georgia we dont need any n my luck where im getting the car from requires it lol. Maybe some nice painted plugs make it look nicer :(. Im not too sure on adjustable pedals n rear seat heaters but im hoping it has them lol. I know it don't have power folding mirrors from dealer desciption n I dont think it has Hids?

Actually they do look like hid's. and it most likely had adj pedals. Probably not heated rear seats, but it's possible, and of corse no chrome wheels but that's not a big deal most people change the wheels anyway.

Actually they do look like hid's. and it most likely had adj pedals. Probably not heated rear seats, but it's possible, and of corse no chrome wheels but that's not a big deal most people change the wheels anyway.

I really hope it has it all. & yea the wheels def gonna be changed :) not sure if they all come with power adjustable steering wheel but from the pics I seen it has that.

Maybe someone can tell from these pix?

6286077331x400.jpg

6286077351.jpg

6286077443.jpg

6286077489.jpg

I really hope it has it all. & yea the wheels def gonna be changed :) not sure if they all come with power adjustable steering wheel but from the pics I seen it has that.

Yea lol all have the power steering wheel. But you can't tell from the pics if it has the adj pedals, but it's likely, or if it has the heater rear seats.

Edit. I see the switch for the adjustable pedals now. Peeking thru the hole in the steering wheel next to the resume cruise control button.

So the only thing in question is heater rear seats. Which are very rare.

CA also "requires" a front plate. In the last 12+ years the only ticket I received for no front plate was in Nebraska. I guess since he couldn't get me for speeding (THANK YOU Mr. Valentine and your V1!) he felt he needed to fill his out-of-state-driver quota with something!

Looks like you have adjustable pedals (the down arrow through the lower left of the steering wheel) and no rear seat bun warmers. I would put money that you have HID lights as you have other same-package options.

Yea lol all have the power steering wheel. But you can't tell from the pics if it has the adj pedals, but it's likely, or if it has the heater rear seats.

Edit. I see the switch for the adjustable pedals now. Peeking thru the hole in the steering wheel next to the resume cruise control button.

So the only thing in question is heater rear seats. Which are very rare.

Nice observation lolll. Wooohooo!!! One more to goooo! *crosses fingers lol!* wait just did some more investigating & Description from dealers site says rear seat heating & air conditoning ducts. Hmmmm weird

CA also "requires" a front plate. In the last 12+ years the only ticket I received for no front plate was in Nebraska. I guess since he couldn't get me for speeding (THANK YOU Mr. Valentine and your V1!) he felt he needed to fill his out-of-state-driver quota with something!

Looks like you have adjustable pedals (the down arrow through the lower left of the steering wheel) and no rear seat bun warmers. I would put money that you have HID lights as you have other same-package options.

Hate when they pull people over for lil reasons like that but I guess id do same to meet my quota loll. Darn no seat bun warmers huh? :( oh well, ill rarely have anyone back there so I guess its all good.

This may help you out. The only options on the 06 were:
Nav/thx sound system
Moonroof
Hid headlights
Wood trim
Heated cooled front seats
Back up sensors
Adjustable pedals
Side airbags

Chrome wheels
Heated rear seats
And an optional spoiler

Yours seems to for sure have all but the last three.

Everything else in the description or things you see that the car has were all standard features.

I got an 06 this year too and am very happy with my purchase. When are you picking it up?

... that vossen pic is my backround on my Desktop, G-mail, and phone

Man, I never even thought of that, I'm adding it to my S3 background.
was there a taller fuller version somewhere I might have missed ?

... really liking that magnaflow x pipe with bassani mufflers. Sounds real nice.

Oh, you and I are going to get along so well Brotha !!!

BASSANI RULES !!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back