What do you guys think of these wheels?

$460 for the Vossens in 19's... The only problem is I won the Ebay auction for 20" tires. They haven't shipped yet tho.. wonder if I can get a refund????

These are the Graphite 20's on a BMW.. I'm waiting for a shop of them..

The 20" Vossens are about $540, which is really about the difference in tire price, but thats a bit out of my price range.. The original wheels I was looking at were only $250 each lol..

22graphite.jpg

Here's a comparison between the Mecca's and the Vossen's.. I already know which ones I want, I just don't want to pay for them..

comparison.jpg

This wheel thing is stressful.. What started out for Spending $250 a wheel has quickly turned into $550 a wheel.. After looking at thousands of pictures.. I have to have the vossens.. they look good on EVERY single car they are on.. I actually think I might go with Silver.. I'll be calling them in the morning. I wish I could run staggered but can't. They do say they make them in my goofy ass bolt pattern.

Here are hopefully the last pics I'll post lol..

s5-qp-vossen-cv3-9-4102241686174084519.jpg

mercedes-benz-s-class-white-vossen-cv3-matte-silver-machined-side-500x500.jpg

PB051731.jpg

I think if it happens (won't hold my breath), that you will be the first LS to have a set of Vossens. Correct me if I'm wrong, anyone!

wish i would have went with these instead. they look hella nice
So I just got a bad call :( The wheels I ordered are no longer made in our bolt pattern, and they have no plans to make any more.

So they did offer me a few choices, and will give me a smoking deal on these wheels.
They have a graphite center and chrome lips. They are also 20x8.5 and are pretty lightweight as well.

giovanna_mecca_graphite1.jpg

Opinions? thoughts?

I think if it happens (won't hold my breath), that you will be the first LS to have a set of Vossens. Correct me if I'm wrong, anyone!

You are definitely right.. After looking at thousands of pictures, I will no doubt also be the ****tiest car to have Vossens as well.

There is one other slightly cheaper, but still custom avenue I'm looking into, and those are forgestars.. Much lighter than the Vossens, still custom, concave 5 spokes, but not quite as elegant..

Forgestar-CF5-Gunmetal-Side.jpg

CF503sm.jpg

I just got off the phone with Vossen.. You will never see a set on a LS.. They don't make any with a high offset

Try these guys. Lots of opulent wheels on their site that are similar to Vossens. http://www.adv1wheels.com/adv1wheels/advgal/index.php?album=Vehicle Specific Shoots.alb

You might have to fill out an inquiry form to make a request.

8233413372_6f685f28b5_b.png

8232324333_b5fc6ea820_b.png

8233387702_081d205a87_b.png

I could swallow 500 a wheel for the Vossens that I'm now obsessed with, but I'm not really a fan of ADV.1 and they are even more expensive.

So I'm down to the original Graphite Giovanna Meccas for $329 shipped or the Forgestar CF5's custom built for me in 4-6 weeks in graphite or silver for $500 shipped... hmmmmmmmm

Mecca

22graphite.jpg

Forgestar

Forgestar-CF5-Textured-Gunmetal-Jaguar-S-Type-R-11.jpg

Forgestar-CF5-Textured-Gunmetal-Jaguar-S-Type-R-2.jpg

Forgestar-CF5-Textured-Gunmetal-Jaguar-S-Type-R-3.jpg

Forgestar-CF5-Textured-Gunmetal-Jaguar-S-Type-R-4.jpg

wsir8vt2s.jpg

wsir8vt3s.jpg

wsir8vt7s.jpg

That i didn't know - them being more expensive.

I like your original choice better....the Mecca's. Hard to describe, but the Forgestars look outstanding on the Audi for some reason, not so much on the S.

Well its done.. I couldn't get the wheels I truly wanted, the chrome lip on the Mecca's bugged me, so I went with the tried and true Sentas..

The good news is with the money saved, I can do an LSE conversion and chrome delete. I'll probably order eibachs this weekend as well.

Where is the best place to get the Sport Dampners?

I don't know how you even considered dropping 2k just for wheels. Thats atleast a 1/4 of what the ls is even worth

I don't know how you even considered dropping 2k just for wheels. Thats atleast a 1/4 of what the ls is even worth

Well, some people are considering dropping 10+ on an engine swap and whatnot..

Stay away from ADV-1. Just google around and you will find some alarming stories on a BMW forum.

Well, the simplest answer is because I can afford them. If you've paid attention, I've dropped about $5000 in my car since I bought it in September.
Wheels MAKE or BREAK a car, and while yes, the Vossen's are pricey, I would just stare at the car and drool because they are so beautiful. So after $5000, whats another $1200 to make me completely in love with the car as opposed to the Sentas which I like, but by no means LOVE. Had I bought the Vossen's I would have sold them separately when I got rid of the car obviously.

Alot of guys on this forum seem incredibly cheap or bought a car out of their budget. On SVTperfomance, where I usually hang out, $3-5000 wheels are the norm :rolleyes:

Well, some people are considering dropping 10+ on an engine swap and whatnot..

Stay away from ADV-1. Just google around and you will find some alarming stories on a BMW forum.

Exactly... And he calls me crazy.. There will be NO engine or any other stupid mods. I already have a race car.

I know all about ADV.1 The owner is a crook. He used to own 360 Forged and stole alot of peoples money.

I suppose. To each their own I guess

Whats the offset on the vossens?

Members online

No members online now.
Back