What do you guys think of these wheels?

blwnbyu

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
So I just got a bad call :( The wheels I ordered are no longer made in our bolt pattern, and they have no plans to make any more.

So they did offer me a few choices, and will give me a smoking deal on these wheels.
They have a graphite center and chrome lips. They are also 20x8.5 and are pretty lightweight as well.

giovanna_mecca_graphite1.jpg

Opinions? thoughts?

I was looking at those same wheels 2 days ago.....LOL. The girlfriend has said she is buying me a new set.

So I just got a bad call :( The wheels I ordered are no longer made in our bolt pattern, and they have no plans to make any more.

So they did offer me a few choices, and will give me a smoking deal on these wheels.
They have a graphite center and chrome lips. They are also 20x8.5 and are pretty lightweight as well.

giovanna_mecca_graphite1.jpg

Opinions? thoughts?

really nice

Not bad. If you can find some volvo vulcanis spring for them.

20 is a big wheel for this car and you will rub if lowered.

20 is a big wheel for this car and you will rub if lowered.

I'm not lowered. After I get the wheels and tires I will see where it sits. I would like to lower, but not alot. Might have to cut some coil.

No, those are photoshopped Vossens on Bull's car.

Damn they look close.. Vossens are $$$ I'm going for it. I guess I get to be the guinea pig damnit. I just want something unique.

I'm getting closer though.

06 LSE bumper conversion and dechroming and then hopefully I can just drive it in between coil changes haha.

Damn, the CV3s now come in 5x108, and in 19x8.5". DO IT!

Damn, the CV3s now come in 5x108, and in 19x8.5". DO IT!

Man I just looked at them.. I LOVE them.. But I can't spend $500/wheel on my DD.. The Giovanna's are really pushing what I want to spend anyway. I'm kinda stuck with 20's. I found a great deal on tires last night so I ordered them for my intended rims.

meh, Not sure what to make of that last pic, too distracted by the dirt.

#1 looks better than #3, but really depends on color of your car.

Members online

No members online now.
Back