96 "HID" housings, one bulb and two ballasts

racebronco2

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I happen to come across two 96 "HID" housing with one working bulb and two ballasts. I would not want to separate because they wires to the bulbs would need to be cut to remove them from the ballast. They are not meant to be a pernament connection. Last time i checked they were going for 250.00 just for the housings. That's alot of cash for anyone right now but what i need is either a cobra "B" intake or a cobra "C" or mach 1 intake as partial trade depending on how complete it is. Out right i think 300.00 would be more than fair. I have more picture just pm me for them with your e-mail address.
dsci0169i.jpg

dsci0170o.jpg

dsci0173q.jpg

dsci0174x.jpg

dsci0180w.jpg

This is the connector that is not able to be removed.
dsci0179g.jpg

Great price on these racebronco2. Everyone is always looking for these, can't believe nobody jumped on these. I know they're on E-bay now, good luck with sale.

I wish I could find one of those small press-on moisture screens for the back of one of my '96 HID headlights...

Great price on these racebronco2. Everyone is always looking for these, can't believe nobody jumped on these. I know they're on E-bay now, good luck with sale.

I usually post the parts like this for members first. But since there was no interested i had to list them on Ebay. I had to raise the price a little to cover the costs and i did add another bulb.

what does this imply?

And i thought i was the only one whom didn't know what the meant.

Members online

Back