Official LS Picture Thread

From one extreme to another...Graduated from grille whore to headlight prostitute:D!

8117939673_a1b020f584_c.jpg

Man you must be stocking up for a project or reserve. I got a set I'm trying to get rid of.

are you starting a headlight refinishing business?? lol
Lol Kind of I guess you have no Idea how many headlight restores ib=ve done for co-workers and friends
Hey if you ever get tired of any of them send them my way, I'm always game.
Intresting I will have one up for sale soon stay tuned!
Man you must be stocking up for a project or reserve. I got a set I'm trying to get rid of.

Project ;)

The set on top are Marc's Hid set i refinshed for him

They look brand new. What was your process or did you use a kit such as the 3M? My HID set that I just installed can use a refinishing. They are not bad but one got some over spray I guess from a car getting painted.

They look brand new. What was your process or did you use a kit such as the 3M? My HID set that I just installed can use a refinishing. They are not bad but one got some over spray I guess from a car getting painted.

Thanks! 3m kit is what I used and the minwax mixture, G-rell has done this along with others

Process (pics):
Sanded
8118030140_ff55d01aec_c.png

Heisenberg Formula:
8118053410_ea3c428e77_c.png

Finished:
8118031096_48822699bf_c.png

8118032140_392bf41cc9_c.png

That is incredible how clear they turn out, very impressive Manoli,
I bought some new one for mine some time ago, I have my old ones here and I was going
to attempt at a later date to open them up and clear out the signals plus add angel eyes.

I was thinking perhaps you'd be interested in starting a refurb. biz on these headlights.

as in: someone send you in their old one, you send them back all done up.
or sell done up headlights with a core charge, send in the cores and get a rebate on the new ones.

Kudos !

Manoli's LS headlight buy back program.

Thanks! 3m kit is what I used and the minwax mixture, G-rell has done this along with others

Process (pics):
Sanded
8118030140_ff55d01aec_c.png

Heisenberg Formula:
8118053410_ea3c428e77_c.png

Finished:
8118031096_48822699bf_c.png

8118032140_392bf41cc9_c.png

Nicely done.... It should last a very long time before you start to see wear...

I was suppose to have another set sent into G-Rell's Restorations.... if he'd get off his ass and ship me some headlights!!! ... (you know who you are)

Hey guys, my driver side OEM HID has a gash in the lens. Any ideas how I could repair/hide it?

20's at least? Even 20's are close to too big for the LS. Any more than 20's and the LS looks like some donked out hood rat ride. Just my opinion, its your car. 19's look the best IMO, still classy but yet sporty, and not 4x4ish

20's didnt look bad on my black ls. it rode great and i'm into slow moving but when i have to, get in it and get *hit ya know

you can go with 20" ( I Do) but a drop is needed that much more to keep a good stance...

so i say:

19" perfect fit with or w/o drop
20" with drop

20's arent bad but 19's are better, lighter and cheaper. 18's give a stock ride, allow for big brakes and look almost as good as 19's.

you can go with 20" ( I Do) but a drop is needed that much more to keep a good stance...

so i say:

19" perfect fit with or w/o drop
20" with drop

my uncle owns an auto collision shop and i asked him lastnight to look up your wheels at dealer cost. looks very good on silver. I'd like to go with jag wheels if i could find them also. I appreciate the feedback and 19's might be the way to go with the staggered look but lowering is going to be coming sometime in the future. coilovers most likely to adjust the ride height.

my uncle owns an auto collision shop and i asked him lastnight to look up your wheels at dealer cost. looks very good on silver. I'd like to go with jag wheels if i could find them also.

Sentas? How much you looking to pay? I may know guy

And LS4me loving that marketing strategy lol

Im liking the barcelonas a lot. And they are 19's so i can still get the performance out of it that i want right? The black will also match my tint so i'm sold :D

good luck finding a set lol

still the best wheels OVERALL for the LS in my book:

-OEM quality
-BBS!
-Fit like a glove, no hubcentric rings, adapters or anything needed.
-no issues when lowered
-19s
-light weight
-9.5" rears
-they look great
-lincoln centers fit
-high offset so you could fit spacers if desired, would also easily clear STR big brakes
-rare on LSes which makes them relatively unique
- i'm sure there's many more that i can't think of the top of my head right now

Cons:
-If you break one...might be tough to replace it unless you're willing to drop a sh1t load of cash for a BBS wheel from a stealership or you have spares like me :D
-oh and you'll draw more attention from thieves? lol but thats true with any nice wheel.

Members online

No members online now.
Back