For Sale: Lincoln LSx

It's making its way up this way. A few hours away but might be worth a look and maybe a test drive of it lol.

something tells me it appears bad a$$, but prob not as nice as we all dream it should be.. rough idle here, rattle there, random elect. demons.... I've seen it a thousand times...(in my Chris Farley voice)

There is something wrong with it. It can't be as perfect as the couple owners who posted on here said it was

How many times has it been sold now in the last year? 5?

Isn't 13500 what the price was the first time it was listed?

Never mind just looked at the first page of this thread it was 14500.
And yea I'm pretty sure this is the 3rd or 4th time within a year.

Last edited:
It runs thru owners so fast they don't get a chance to register and say hello before it's for sale again! That would be my number 1 concern if I was in the market for a upgraded LS. The bugs,, and if I remember correctly, it had a lot of little things that no longer worked, like climate control, steering wheel controls ect. ect. That was one big draw for me when I made the switch to my LS, was all the luxury items.

Isn't 13500 what the price was the first time it was listed?

Never mind just looked at the first page of this thread it was 14500.
And yea I'm pretty sure this is the 3rd or 4th time within a year.

........Kim K.......

Yeah at this point I don't know if I would even buy it at 5k. You know the only point of any car like this is to be rode hard... So the small amount of miles the motor has could have been a harmful amount if not cared for properly. It could have a lot of issues soon if not already that no one knows about until they buy it. Plus who knows the actual condition anymore seeing as every poster
Uses the same pics for the sale

I think this will be good for someone wanting to buy it and actually assume the responsibility of ownership and something to play with. Seems like the owner's lose interest too quick and just pass it on to the next guy.

That ad says the Eibach springs need to be replaced 'after this season'.

The hell? First off, the springs should never "need" to be changed. And what the hell is a season for a spring? (okay that sounded weird).

I think this will be good for someone wanting to buy it and actually assume the responsibility of ownership and something to play with. Seems like the owner's lose interest too quick and just pass it on to the next guy.

I actually seriously considered buying it from pinknuts @ least in my hands I know it would've been taken care of:rolleyes::shifty:

The hell? First off, the springs should never "need" to be changed. And what the hell is a season for a spring? (okay that sounded weird).

the rear springs on my brother's taurus NEEDED to be changed. it had SAS. saggy ass syndrome. springs settle, sometimes a lot over time. maybe the guy who cut them went too far and they settled to an extreme low.

and i don't think the spring has seasons. he probably means that after this cars driving season, ie, spring summer fall, they will need to be replaced.

Perhaps track season. Eff it, I'm out.

I'll bet the new owners have trouble registering it as it won't pass any state's emissions test (non-factory engine). They may also be tired of only having full a/c or full heat with no temperature control. I wouldn't be surprised if the windows can't be lowered also.

I titled and registered this car just fine...although I know people. I'm better off now. I was able to sell the pile of **** that my old lady was carting my daughter around in, and replace it with a nice SUV. I picked up a 2008 SeaDoo RXT-X that the whole family enjoys as well. The LS was a cool car, and I really do miss it though....more than I thought I would :mad:

I'll bet the new owners have trouble registering it as it won't pass any state's emissions test (non-factory engine).

its pretty easy in missouri. we have several cars with non factory engine without any inspection issues.

For some reason no one keeps the car.

some people are just looking for a toy. when they get bored of their toy, they move on.

I need to find the build thread for this car, I may try it to my LS if it doesnt sell for what i want in a few months.

its pretty easy in missouri. we have several cars with non factory engine without any inspection issues.

The People's Republik of Kahleefornya has very strict emissions laws. Pretty much if it isn't factory it isn't allowed. See the issues I've had with the K&N filter. Other than exhaust (for now; I'm sure that's next) if it doesn't have a CARB authorization it isn't allowed. They added intake components this past January. The only engine swap allowed is an engine that was available from the factory for that particular model. I can't even swap a V6 with a V8 or vice-versa. Same with the trans.

All this and gas is ~$4.75!!

that sucks. i'm not moving to california.

Oh..... There are many more reasons; illegals, signs with spanish over english, gun laws, taxes, third world power availability (see Flex-Alerts!)...... The list just goes on and on! Trust me, the weather ain't worth it!

Now, if I can only convince my wife to move.....

The People's Republik of Kahleefornya has very strict emissions laws. Pretty much if it isn't factory it isn't allowed. See the issues I've had with the K&N filter. Other than exhaust (for now; I'm sure that's next) if it doesn't have a CARB authorization it isn't allowed. They added intake components this past January. The only engine swap allowed is an engine that was available from the factory for that particular model. I can't even swap a V6 with a V8 or vice-versa. Same with the trans.

All this and gas is ~$4.75!!

Here is something to think about. If it weren't for CARB, your car would be running a carb with a single distributor, no computer, and getting half the fuel economy with half the power. When the smog engines first came out in the seventies, they really sucked. However, with time and much R&D, the computers were utilized to regain the performance and then surpass the that of the previous generation of engines. Who would have thought we could get 27mpg from a 505 hp small block 427?

Members online

No members online now.
Back