Reason for the part out...

Gilby959798

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
20120929_182601.jpg

I think that pretty much clears it up. 50k miles and she is almost bone stock. Many can't believe that I bought this as a dd but it's what I wanted lol

Sure hope you don't drive that through the winter..you'll regret looking at it slowly corrode away..why not just get a cheap beater for the winter months?? I try not to drive even my mark viii in snow..let alone an original mystic cobra...that's just crazy talk..

Suhweet Mystic! '96, right? I think that was the only year for that color.

Take good care of it! I miss my '98 Cobra to death.

And get this, just talked to the wifey and she said to just keep the mark and drive it through the winter instead of driving the truck... Might take her up on that. It's not like the car costs me much to keep on the road... It's not like I need the space...

Sweet mystichrome! A friends friend has one and these cars look awesome in person.

i agree moss. i kinda like the wheels already on it. almost bought a set myself before i went with termi wheels.

I like the 98 Cobra wheels, one of my all time favorites. The curve of the wheel just fits the SN95 cars.

-Alan

The original 96-98 cobras are the sh*t..I LOVE those wheels, maybe get some small spacers for the rear to push them out a bit and put some wider tires on it to make them fill the fenders out better..these would be my choice of wheel if I ever hub swapped.

Members online

Back