What have you done for the wife/girlfriend to justify spending money on your LS?

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Another topic got some of us posting advice on how to justify to the wife/girlfriend spending money on the LS. Got me thinking. What have members done for thier wife/girlfriend to justify spending money to do mods on your LS? Jewelry, honey-do-list, stuff around the house. What did it take.

Another topic got some of us posting advice on how to justify to the wife/girlfriend spending money on the LS. Got me thinking. What have members done for thier wife/girlfriend to justify spending money to do mods on your LS? Jewelry, honey-do-list, stuff around the house. What did it take.

She spends $100 on clothes, I spend $100ish on car. At least thats how I propose it. Ish has a lot of wiggle room :p

I am from a little town called "I wish a woman would say I could not spend as I please on my car / bike".

Interesting topic....
I feel like the two statuses shouldn't be discussed at the same time, since they are of two different natures.

Personally, If i have to get a permission from my girlfriend or get her a gift (bribe her) just because i put money into my car, i wouldn't call myself a man.

Interesting topic....
I feel like the two statuses shouldn't be discussed at the same time, since they are of two different natures.

Personally, If i have to get a permission from my girlfriend or get her a gift (bribe her) just because i put money into my car, i wouldn't call myself a man.

It depends. My girlfriend and I have been dating since we were 15 (I'm almost 23) and our relationship is marriage style mature. We pretty much split our spending money and do whatever with it (hence the $100/$100 I mentioned). She definitely can get annoyed if I go over board though lol

It depends. My girlfriend and I have been dating since we were 15 (I'm almost 23) and our relationship is marriage style mature. We pretty much split our spending money and do whatever with it (hence the $100/$100 I mentioned). She definitely can get annoyed if I go over board though lol

I hear ya. That's why i was saying it both titles shouldn't be mixed, because of a situation like yours. It's understandable, especially when you try to maximize every dollar.

Telco, it's not about 'asking' for money, more like keeping the bitches happy.

Got rid of the ex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now everything is justified

I'm with you.. I got so sick of hearing what I can and can't do with my money, just because she doesn't have any... I make plenty a year, have my own house and I haven't been late on a bill in years! No one has any reason to tell me how to spend my money.. especially when plenty of it i spent on her..This is just my opinion I guess..

Miss Michigan isn't needy and doesn't say much. Needless to say she lets me do what I want.

On a serious note though. I'm mature but don't pursue or want anything serious at the moment. I had a reality check when she stayed with me for an entire weekend, no thanks, I want to do what I want. Selfish, more than likely, but I have a list of priorities and that's not even the top 3.

PS I have a picture for everything, will edit to remove if need be, it's much larger than I thought it would be, much, much larger. (That's what she said)

4char-forever-alone-guy-high-resolu.png

My wife and I swap between our 2011 F350 Lariat Powerstroke and the LS. I am kinda lucky that my wife is into cars and such. I may exagerate reasons like squeaky brakes "require" brake motive upgrade to fix, but I get by with little flak from her. Since the truck is new and the car is not we are both annoyed if there is anything wrong with the LS. That means that it gets what it needs!

The car stuff isn't normally the issue....NOW the 12+ guitars I have seems to be an issue.

Women.....

What about her shoes?

Had to agree she can drive it too -____________-

But ya my wife's really good to me otherwise about the spending money on the cars. She IS a little annoyed i did that massive audio install on the 05, considering i upgraded the 02... (The audio system that's down and prolly damaged atm) *crys*

I just keep track of what she buys, that make it easy to spend money on the LS or a new gun a couple time a year

I look at it this way. If she isn't happy, no one is happy. :)

Heres another one for you married guys.

You can be "right" or you can be "happy". I haven't been "right" in 11 years. I am "happy" as hell.:D

Members online

No members online now.
Back