Official LS OWNERS Picture Thread

lick the finger and mark the imaginary board...LOL my dad does it all the time

That's exactly what it was! Give you a hint about the guy in particular, I think he's about 80 now. He's the coolest older guy I know.

"Go find yourself one of them young broads and put coke down her p***y and get cherry coke"

That's exactly what it was! Give you a hint about the guy in particular, I think he's about 80 now. He's the coolest older guy I know.

"Go find yourself one of them young broads and put coke down her p***y and get cherry coke"

Thats great... yeah, my dad is in his 70's....Funny sh!t

308104_438203849579026_296499472_n.jpg

All I found was this :rolleyes:

Wow!!! Are those your covers lol they are sick!

lol looks like hes just keeping balance.

T-money looks double-jointed, I can't get my fingers to go backwards like that.

There once, however, was a time, I found myself double-jointed but it
was my own fault because I didn't pass the first one fast enough.

:eek:

Recent-ish picture. Pissed up and pissed off after watching the Vikes fall flat on their faces. End of last season sometime IIRC:

782e9a05.jpg

Dude ... not what I expected ... keep on trucking!

+1

I get almost everyone off. I have these mental pictures of people according to what their ls looks like and how the carry themselves, but most of the time it the opposite of what I thought they looked liked. It's cool to connect the ls to a face though.

+1

I get almost everyone off. I have these mental pictures of people according to what their ls looks like and how the carry themselves, but most of the time it the opposite of what I thought they looked liked. It's cool to connect the ls to a face though.

Hey man. Stop judging the book by it's cover:p

Me and my girl last year.

Best I got on this $hitty phone...Voyager yeah that's right I still have a Voyager. Should finally be getting a decent phone in about a week.

kait and me.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back