Now, Accepting 2013 Calendar Entries!!!!!

Rain all weekend foiled my attempt at taking anything new. So this old photo is the winner

7476107414_a655a7d3a2_h.jpg

I have the toughest time deciding, probably regret this one but what the hell

8018156260_29c62d739e_c.jpg

I could smack so many of you guys right now. Where are your pictures

I'm with ^^this guy!!^^ I know I'm new to the forums and don't really know how the calendar thing really works, but I know their usually more entries than this.. Correct?

Here's my entry. Just in time, 11:59 easter time. :D

I was going to take pictures in front of Downey's movie studios, BUT, to my surprise last night, they fenced it and are in the process of tearing it down. This evening I was thinking of places near by to snap pics and decide to go to Downey's abandoned/haunted insane asylum. I have lived here for 8 years but had never been there nor knew where it was, thank you google. I wish I could've taken more time to take more pictures in different angles and poses in front the other parts but I had to run.

It's a pretty creepy place.

calendarentrylvc_zps8cd1af58.jpg

My bad, I copied and pasted the wrong page.

Fixed

I was looking at them the other day. There are two of them. One looks as if it was taken under some type of wooden trellace with lighting. I believe they were from Sept of last year.

That photoshoot was in the 2011 calendar. Guess you didn't buy that one, lol.

Well guys I had to go into the non-matte LS folder for this one. Did not manage my time effectively for a photoshoot.

Scaled to fit forum more appropriately:
2012calendarfinal.jpg

40 minutes to spare.:rolleyes:

My entry. Maybe, just maybe. I might make the calendar this year.:Bang

Thank you the guys that picked this one. It was REALLY close voting.

DSCF2885 small.jpg

This is not a calendar submission.

Was bored and couldn't help myself lol

haunted ls.jpg

I see what you did there ... Almost Halloweeennnn

Scary Stuff right there !

Cutting close people.:eek: 29 entries and counting.

BTW This is the first year that there was more LS entries then MarkVIII entries.:D

No more entries. Final tally is 29.:eek: I should have the poll up tomorrow sometime. Thank you guys and good luck.:)

Cutting close people.:eek: 29 entries and counting.

BTW This is the first year that there was more LS entries then MarkVIII entries.:D

seems like the LS side has been having some good growth other the past few months.
the mark side, not so much.. most of our cars are probably old and dead... :eek: ;)

Members online

No members online now.
Back