Now, Accepting 2013 Calendar Entries!!!!!

I knew it did!

Calendar134 hite.jpg

LMAO... Photoshop Alert!!! I see that H squeeeeeeeeezed in there.

We tried so hard to get in all in there but the lines of the sunlight just changed too much to force the shot.

ROD, that is sick.. perfect.. I like the angel eyes, but i'm glad they are off in the pic.. looks great..

I know the first post says Midnight on Sunday, but that is a common misconception - midnight actually occurs exactly when that day begins. So technically all submissions are now locked.

But I am sure Rollin meant Sunday 11:59pm Central Time.

Anyways, I wanted to go downtown for a photoshoot, but won't be able to until later in the week. So I have to submit something old this time. I will still post a thread of the photoshoot when it happens, however.

I don't have anything quality with the matte job yet. So hopefully I can take one tomorrow - if not it will be an older photo.

Drizz, you still have some pics in the Official Thread taken at night which are very nice.

I was looking at them the other day. There are two of them. One looks as if it was taken under some type of wooden trellace with lighting. I believe they were from Sept of last year.

Reinstalled windows on my laptop due to some unkillable viruses... And now cant find the original copy of my first submission.

Here is a new photo, which I have a full res copy of (5000x3400px)

8017105508_4c16d90124_h.png

Well working 7 days a week didn't give me much opportunity to take pictures but here's one that I have... plate will be deleted if chosen..
IMG_0624.jpg

Well working 7 days a week didn't give me much opportunity to take pictures but here's one that I have... plate will be deleted if chosen..
IMG_0624.jpg

I saw your picture in the "LS picture thread".I thought to myself "why hasn't he submitted that image or at least one for his LS?" LS looks great.:cool:

I saw your picture in the "LS picture thread".I thought to myself "why hasn't he submitted that image or at least one for his LS?" LS looks great.:cool:

Thanks Rollin! I was actually going to pass on a submission for a few reasons.. Too many nice cars here on the forum and mine doesn't compare, and I was hoping to color match my chrome by now, and get new wheels, but neither have happened.. (Single dad here, give me a break! ;) ) Oh, did I mention I hate rejection?! lol I changed my mind though, and if anyone else is holding out for the same reasons, or any other, just think about it (or quit thinking about it) and just submit a picture already! Let my barely modded LS be your motivation if needed! :cool:

I could smack so many of you guys right now. Where are your pictures

Members online

Back