Painted Emblems

Ive only done it with a blow dryer or a heat gun. Putting it in the oven would probably work. I would just keep an eye on it.

Hmmm That should be intresting and yes I can try and get close to the tundra color, do you have a pic of the color for refrence?
sorry for the inadequate pic, camera phone

I tried....but I feel it's a tundra fail, I was hoping it would work :mad:tried to diffrent colors but I dont think its close at all

7869524584_3ea5cf0ee6.png

This a copy of a text from Manoli. I had the same question a few weeks ago.

"Be very careful when doing this.....use a blow dryer heating up the front of the surface area, but not too close. You don't want to melt the existing emblem, then you want to try and get a fishing line and shimmy it behind the emblem so that you can be able to pull down and away from the surround(or grille). At this point you should be able to grab it with your fingers and wiggle it loose and it should come right off. Remember take your time with It and be gentle the rear surround is fragile around the area where the emblem is".

Hope this helps you Ben.....
Thanks Marc.

Sucks I don't own a blow dryer.
Wally-world sells them for a few bucks, or a heatgun at harbor freight is like 8.99

Hmmm That should be intresting and yes I can try and get close to the tundra color, do you have a pic of the color for refrence?

I tried....but I feel it's a tundra fail, I was hoping it would work :mad:tried to diffrent colors but I dont think its close at all

7869524584_3ea5cf0ee6.png

seem a little dark. thanks for the attempt, they look good just darker
you wouldn't happen to have any clear ones left, i need to get the rear surround and grille color matched along with a few other things. i could just have them done there

Got mine today, thanks!
Youre Welcome Hope you like them !
seem a little dark. thanks for the attempt, they look good just darker
you wouldn't happen to have any clear ones left, i need to get the rear surround and grille color matched along with a few other things. i could just have them done there
Pm sent
Received mine today. Thanks!

Cool post pics when you get them installed, thanks for your buisness sir.

Nice work manoli, very clean and professional looking.

Might hit ya up for a set at a later date as well.

I don't understand the clear ones though, by the time they are glued or taped on,
you're going to see right through them and see what ever is behind.

but then again, they could just be a Momentos or for Decorations.

Nice work manoli, very clean and professional looking.

Might hit ya up for a set at a later date as well.
Cool let me know ;)
That blue & black looks sick! Nice work.
Thanks they are for sale still just sayin....:D
I don't understand the clear ones though, by the time they are glued or taped on,
you're going to see right through them and see what ever is behind.

but then again, they could just be a Momentos or for Decorations.
Those are for a member that's getting the backing color-matched body paint.
Would you mix and match?

Sure what do you have in mind?

I'd be interested in a red background and white star for the rear like Xford and a black background and red star for the front.

How do you remove these emblems? I need to remove the one on my rear surround and fix it up.

Check the quote from post number 104. Should help get you moving in the right direction.

Hey I got a few new emblems sitting around the house idk if it would be worth it or not to send them to you. How much do you even charge for the custom emblems?
Do you have any black with red star emblems already made up?

Grr, I just cant decide what color would work best for my black LS lol. These are so well done, great job Manoli
With black LS any color scheme would work :)
Hey I got a few new emblems sitting around the house idk if it would be worth it or not to send them to you. How much do you even charge for the custom emblems?
Do you have any black with red star emblems already made up?

This might be easier if I sold you a set honestly pm sent.

Members online

Back