Official LS Picture Thread

Rod that would be more than ok. I wouldn't turn the wheel all too much. Just slightly. I wouldn't even mind if you didn't turn it at all. It looks good like this.

I would bump up the exposure 1 stop and use a lower number f-stop.

Whats with these two areas? Is it just the lighting or are they messed up?

8002221824_4d7a2fb544_c.jpg

someday i hope to buy back my dads red one.. or just take possession again since my name is still on the title.. that was one of those situations where i didnt realize what i had until i lost it..

and then id like to have a silver cashmere and white one..

im hoping for cashmere next, since there are not many 06 cashmere ones on here that are modded out.. but the ls market will determine what i get next..
gotta be an 04-05 lse or 06 and less than 40k with all options and a god price lol ,,..

we will see.. im inquiring about a silver one right now, but i think ill pass.. it would be a project for sure. its not an lse or an 06, but its a good deal so i could transform it ..

Wow! You are tough. I'm not selling mine but if I was, you probably wouldn't consider it as I don't have all the options. I got mine with just over 43K and it is damn near perfect. I considered myself lucky to get it for what I paid. Good luck on finding one with less than 40k that's not a flood victim. Also glad to see someone on here with such a passion for these cars

VIP parking @ the grocery store.

09202012145.jpg

Dnyce, what lug nuts are those again? I am baffled every time you post an up-close pic lol.

Looks like the lug nuts got stolen.
they sure are missing.

Looks kinda like a center lock conversion or adapters and using the stock center caps.

Aren't those LS rims and if so, why would they need adapters ?

DNyce can you link to the product's webpage? I can't envision how they work.

He obviously has his priorities in order ... BEER MONEY !!!

Wow! Gen 1 bumpers. Door paint is off. Lol

And i thought gen i rear bumpers could not fit gen IIs? Or is it the other way around...

Wow! Gen 1 bumpers. Door paint is off. Lol

And i thought gen i rear bumpers could not fit gen IIs? Or is it the other way around...

Wait, is it a Gen I or a Gen II,,

I thought it was a Gen I, and that would mean it just has a Gen II trunk lid and the matching outter tails.. The hood, both bumpers, headlights are all gen I for sure.

Members online

No members online now.
Back