Official LS Picture Thread

IMG_0624.jpg

IMG_0623.jpg

Just browsing through my pictures. Some of these will be re-posts, but i like them..

untitled111111.jpg

wwwe069.gif

redls014-1.jpg

redls011.jpg

mex111ggg209-1.jpg

wheels2006-2.jpg

new002-1.jpg

sghgfsd001-1.jpg

linc54005-1.jpg

linc54006.gif

redls169.jpg

redls020.jpg

mex111ggg198.jpg

wheels2002.gif

sghgfsd003.jpg

new003.jpg

Sorry, Didnt mean to be such a whore.
should have some fresh shots of the red one just in time for the calendar.

Geez T-money, last pic looks great. Just wondering have you ever had owned a gen 1?

Geez T-money, last pic looks great. Just wondering have you ever had owned a gen 1?

nope, ive owned 3 06's and an 04..

i would consider an 02 lse.. but it would have to be a good deal with low miles... im hoping to buy another LS within the next year.. someday i want 4 or 5 total.. haha yes me=crazy

buy a white one will yah

someday i hope to buy back my dads red one.. or just take possession again since my name is still on the title.. that was one of those situations where i didnt realize what i had until i lost it..

and then id like to have a silver cashmere and white one..

im hoping for cashmere next, since there are not many 06 cashmere ones on here that are modded out.. but the ls market will determine what i get next..
gotta be an 04-05 lse or 06 and less than 40k with all options and a god price lol ,,..

we will see.. im inquiring about a silver one right now, but i think ill pass.. it would be a project for sure. its not an lse or an 06, but its a good deal so i could transform it ..

Was going to say. All of those pictures look familiar lol. Noticed some new ones. I keep saying I'll hold onto this one but in all reality when it's all said and done if I find one like the one you mention I may sell and buy it. What am I kidding, I'll just buy your old interior if it's still available. Getting around the dash could be an issue though lol.

Was going to say. All of those pictures look familiar lol. Noticed some new ones. I keep saying I'll hold onto this one but in all reality when it's all said and done if I find one like the one you mention I may sell and buy it. What am I kidding, I'll just buy your old interior if it's still available. Getting around the dash could be an issue though lol.

... ill send you links to ones like the one i mentioned.. for the next 3 years.. lol i know your not likely to buy one now.. but maybe in a year or so you may be ready..

my interior is slowly selling away.. working on a deal with the black leather now.. basically all thats left will be door panels, rear deck cover, seat belts, roof handles, and pillar covers..

i say just keep yours unless you come across a deal that is to go to pass up ..

Great to see it made it in safely Manoli. I know how much you are ready for the conversion.

Would a picture like this be ok for the calendar? I was thinking or taking one similar to this but having the front wheels turned and maybe a better location.

IMG_8168_zpsbf11c292.jpg

Members online

Back