Pretty damn interesting I must say.

I know I was just shaking the "Sheep" lmao. It's wayyyyy too funny also that if the Government would just show ONE clip from any of the 17 cameras that "Allegedly" caught the "Jet" coming in to crash ALL this would be over and done with for eternity.

Since you stuck a question mark at the end of your sentence, I assume you're asking a question. The answer is: no, a jetliner would not be clearly visible, because from the view from the Double Tree Hotel, the wall that was hit by 77 was hidden from view. The fireball you see is only what is rising over the roof of the Pentagon. There is also an elevated highway blocking the view. Here's a Google map of the area: http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ll=38.866127,-77.052999&spn=0.013032,0.027874&t=h&z=16
The Double Tree hotel is clearly marked, south and slightly east of the Pentagon where Army Navy Drive curves south. Flight 77 hit the west-facing wall of the pentagon, which is clearly not visible from the Double Tree.

Here's a video for you:
911 Case Study: Pentagon Flight 77 - YouTube

Towards the end you'll see lots and lots of photos of plane debris right at the scene, including some with obvious markings that match American Airlines markings.

Of all the 9/11 conspiracy theories, this one has always struck me as the most bizarre. I mean, there were dozens of witnesses who claim to have seen a plane hit the Pentagon, but not one credible eyewitness has described a missile hitting it. Wouldn't it make more sense to just fly an actual plane into it instead of going to all the trouble of confiscating every last video tape and scrambling the brains or threatening the lives of everyone within eyesight of the crash? Think about it, man.

so explain to me why the debre found wasnt enough to accumulate to a ygue plane? then tell me why the hole in the wall of the convenitelly closed section of the pentagon was barely big enough for one of the engines to fit it? if the plane couldnt even fit in the hole then where is the rest of the plane?

Cheese and crackers people. So if the 4th hijacked plane that day didn't hit the pentagon then where are they? Wow. Just to let you know we really did land on the moon too. Get you heads out of your... well I'll just say egos.

I am convinved that I see something fast moving before the explosion.

And again a man piloted this "Jet Airliner" for the VERY FIRST TIME only ever flying a cessna prior (very bad at that), and hits this 1 in a billion shot, lmao whatever. Like me jumping into an indy car after go karts and winning the Indy 500 my very next race, lmaoooooooooooooooooooo.

Physics alone would have had him belly flopped on the grass from the sheer weight of the plane, where is the engines?? Wing marks on the building...etc. Gimme a break.

Just watch this and think from a scientific level, a physics level, listen to the pilots who have stated this couldn't have been done by a Top Gun Pilot simply because the plane itself was not capable of this kind of speed and manueverabilty that low. Why were there NO marks at all on the building where the wings would have been? Nothing. Again just release ONE simple traffic cam video showing the point of entry then show a Jet Airliner hitting the Pentagon and this is all over for eternity? I do not get why they cannot show one video of this, makes NO sense at all, it's because it was NOT a plane.

http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/

Members online

No members online now.
Back