anyone ever had there ls stolen

soundwaves454

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
i get out of school to find a coat hanger laying next to the car... seems like someone attempted to wedge the door open

2012-09-04_18-33-05_129.jpg

haha nice try, hopefully he finds a $5 bill tonight so he can eat. doubt he was trying to steal your car, probably something in it tho. the ability to lock the trunk is awesome, use it all the time. it at least keeps things out of sight so youre not as much of a target

i had my car charger in view with the tip between the seat and console so you may be right probably thought the phone was there

hes prolly an amateur. ppl forget to lock doors all the time, the smart thieves just go check handles. although the lock switch on an ls looks like it would be easy to undo with a rod i doubt it truly is without an inflatable pce to wedge the door open. youre dealing with alarm and all that by then, and that mofo is LOUD. i know i left nice shoes and expensive ballbats in plain sight at the park one night and we had an impala and a little dodge get hit, but they didnt try my 05, almost wish they would have bc i dont think they would have got away.

what a bunch of low birth weight sons of b!tches, god i hate thieves!

Thats Horrible! I Cant stand thieves if I were to catch someone breaking into one of my vehicles....So help them God!

All thieves should be tried, then shot @ public shooting wall. After a few demonstrations the other low lifes might think twice. Any ACLU attendees should be included! A year of lockup costs taxpayers $40,000 on average. Ammo cheaper! Druggees & theives firing squad within 72 hrs of conviction! All offenses! Should be SOP for all child molesters, rapist, murders etc. Creamation & toilet flush disposal of remains!

damn luckily this hasn't happened to me, most people say "ur only driving a Lincoln" so i dont think our cars are much of a target

All thieves should be tried, then shot @ public shooting wall. After a few demonstrations the other low lifes might think twice. Any ACLU attendees should be included! A year of lockup costs taxpayers $40,000 on average. Ammo cheaper! Druggees & theives firing squad within 72 hrs of conviction! All offenses! Should be SOP for all child molesters, rapist, murders etc. Creamation & toilet flush disposal of remains!

but how do you really feel :p

Even if the wrong 10% get convicted and executed it would still stop 99% of the thieves out there. I had my garage get hit a couple years ago and all they stole were the extra Ford performance parts I had stored. Guy's girlfriend spent Xmas in jail because she wouldn't pin it on him...

I wouldn't shoot them, a rope is cheaper in the long run.

Per the OP, junk yard for the door seal, trunk for your goodies. Did you at least pic up the wire since it sounds like kids (or idiots) were involved.

yeah I picked up the wire I found a door wedge under the car when I was inspecting the rest of the car... filed a report with the campus police doubt they'll do anything though

It seems like my car was a target before I was the owner. There is a hole under my driver's side door handle and the key doesn't work.

so for those of you with a weak stomach look away, yes that is a dead dog in the last pic....

5251_1166132282827_5132984_n.jpg

6371_1170641235548_3549905_n.jpg

6371_1170641315550_3765912_n.jpg

6371_1170641395552_6374746_n.jpg

Sucks man, at least it wasn't anything serious. Its a terrible feeling isnt it?

Mine has never been stolen but thieves have gotten in. Fortunately i had nothing of value inside. They did take my house keys...had to replace all the locks in my house.

Seems like they wedged something underneath the driver's door handle(found a hole/dent). And i think they managed to fvck with the keypad somehow because when i got to my car all my windows and sunroof were open. Alarm never went off by the way. And I'm 100% sure I locked it that day. Heard the beep.

Ever since then my driver window acts up sometimes. When i hit the "up" button once to close automatically sometimes itll start going up get to about 90% closed and stop and come back down to maybe 25%. I have to inch the window closed when this happens. Other times it closes normally. :confused:

Oh well, I guess it could have been worse.

Horrible....I never took picks, but my 66 FuryIII was broken into to steal the stereo... long story short they couldn't get into the trunk (idiots) so they shredded my rear seat to get to the trunk amp etc... got mad i guess and destroyed the dash, torn headliner down, broke mirrors etc.... And the interior I had just refinished (all new leather throughout) ... JUST SUCKS, these pics bring it all back

Sound, I know the feeling, not with my LS but my first car. Made me sick to my stomach Nothing will heal the feeling except time.

people are broke and desperate. simple as that

Simmer, I don't give a SHI* about how desperate someone thinks they are! Tons of jobs out there, even smaller paying ones, and if you are going to go to that place and say something like feeding a family,, I doubt Sound had a loaf of bread in that car! I HATE thieves and liars. No exuse for it

Man, I hope I misunderstood your post

They punched a hole in my door and stole my GPS and a 300 dollar coat, then my second week of work I drove my brothers 86 Buick T-type and they stole it and gutted it down to nothing. I think if caught stealing chop off a hand!

damn 2002 thats f***ed up... to leave a dead dog in the car is just wrong... demented mofo...

i guess it comes down to character, I've come across cars in parking lots where people have left there trunk open i keep walking or close it, i had a honda accord stolen from inside my drive way next to my sister's bedroom... i hope the *******s actually put the textbooks they took to good use... i believe in karma so they'll get whats coming to them... hopefully get jacked at gunpoint

certain cars are targets of theft for a reason: bc theyre easy to get into.
the old b-bodies were easy, as were the regals and cutlass, and dam near any honda prior to ~2000. hell you could go up to most accords or civics and put the key in from a completely different accord or civic and it would unlock 1/2 the time. or just pop out that tiny little window in the back and reach in and unlock the rear door. easy as pie..

Caught stealing. Cut off the offending hand.

Stolen? No.

Broken into? YES!!!!

2000 Lincoln LS: $600 damage to the LS. Broke the passenger side front window to get in. Didn't steal a damn thing. Happen at bowling alley.

2000 Chevy S-10 Blazer: $2200 damage and item stolen. Driverside vent window. Took a handful of change, and stole my wifes bowling balls and the top half to my 4-ball bag. $1650 claim on home owners insurance to replace the bowling gear and $550 damage to the Blazer. Happen at my house Belleville. Moved since. BTW I did recover the MOST of the bowling gear at a yardsale 2 years later. Called the cops on the guy.

1991 Chevy Beretta: $1700 stolen items and damage. $1400 Sony CD player headunit, MTX cross-over, two HiFonics amps. $300 for driverside front window. Happen at my old apartment complex.

1991 Chevy Beretta: $600 stolen custom hood. I made a custom ram-air hood for my engine swap Beretta. Had it at my friends shop. He parked it outside one night. Someone stoel the hood right off the car. It cost him $600 to replace and make.

Last edited:

Members online

Back