LVC The Movie

azntrevor

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello To Every LVC Member. My name is AZNtrevor on the site I am better known in the midwest Chapter as just Trevor. I have just been given the green light by Joeychgo aka the god father to make a documentary based on you guys and gals I am looking for help in anyway to do this (Pics, video, funding, lodging, production help, one on one interviews etc...)let me know if you can lend a hand it would be much appreciated Thank you all this will be a great experience for all of us. The first part of production will be the Midwest chapter Holiday party if it happens the second hopeful will be the annual LVC Beach Party. I will ask a few of you to sit down for interviews and sign a press release. Remember if you do submit any materials it is surrendered to the properties of LincolnVSCadillac.com and ClevertrevorProductions. this will be my big production debut i have equipment and practically no funding.

I also would like to do a tribute montage at the end of the movie to all members who have passed on I would of course need pics or video of them and permission from their families

I am also working on getting licensing from both Ford and GM otherwise we will be Blur vs Blur and when we mention it it will be bleep vs bleep but i looked into it we can still say LVC

I was also thinking of having my share of the profits go to Charity if you guys can come up with a few you would like to see the money go to then we can vote on them of course other shares of profit will go to the site and to Ford and GM

Members online

Back