BOB 98 LSC cheap!!

keVIIIn

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/cto/3230921421.html

If I had the space id borrow a trailer and load this thing up and bring it home, spend a few bucks to have a locksmith make a key for it, throw in a good battery and hope it fires up...it would be taking a shot in the dark that it runs and drives..but hey if you can pick it up for $400..id say worth it..if anything just part it out and make the money back.

would need a key made, and a pats program. but plenty of good parts even it doesn't work great.

Someone either won the lotto and hauled a$$, or they got whacked

OMG!!! I'D HAUL @SS OVERTHERE IF THAT WAS NEAR ME. If its a running Mark, I'd go to the nearest junk yard, buy a Mark tittle & switch vins. It's a black on black LSC. You can't go wrong!!!

You do realize that's a Felony right?

That car will only ever be a parts car. In IL, the owner whos name is currently on the title is the only person that can file for lost title.

That car will only ever be a parts car. In IL, the owner whos name is currently on the title is the only person that can file for lost title.

that may be true in IL, but we have gotten title's for weird things in MO before.

that may be true in IL, but we have gotten title's for weird things in MO before.

True that. I've gotten cars with no title running with legal titles here in Florida and in the past in Maine.

And that's all I've got to say about that..... ;)

You do realize that's a Felony right?

There are legal ways around that in most states, things like a mechanics lein or abandoned vehicle title... if it clears NCIC, it can probably be titled.

There are legal ways around that in most states, things like a mechanics lein or abandoned vehicle title... if it clears NCIC, it can probably be titled.

Or have the guy give you the old tennants name and track the f*cker down and demand the title!..or else

..or it could be the perfect candidate for a race car.

Had a simillar situation with my '88 Mustang.... had to get an abandoned vehicle title. I would call the title office and see what they could do for you. I know in Ohio they changed the law where you must have a dealers license now to file for abandoned vehicle titles. Illinois may not be that way yet. If that's the case, the state will send a certified letter to the last known address of the owner. The landlord can set the "storage fee" for the guy, and if the person chooses to not pay it, the state will surrender the title. Then its yours.

Members online

No members online now.
Back