front passanger regulator

special02LS

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
in need of a new window regulator for the ole LS, where do you guys get yours from at a good price/ is anyone selling on her?!?! thanks

What's wrong with it? Mine went down and wouldn't come back up, ended up being the plastic clip being broke for the rear track. It was only a couple bucks to replace vs. $80 or so for a full assy.

Three screws along the bottom, one higher at the back and two under the cover behind the door pull (cover pivots down). Then pull really hard and the snap clips will allow the panel to come off and you'll see what you are up against. PITA the first time.

I have one with motor you can buy, 25 plus shipping it still works it came out of my door when I replaced the whole door. Pm address for shipping quote I also have the window trim and glass from the door if you need any of that

i pulled panel off and were the window is held together(if you are looking at door one on the right) a plastic wheel and plastic was broke...is this the infamous clip you speak of? if not looking like a whole regulator thanks for the help

any way you can take a pic? and I know I had an issue on my driver side with the plastic and when i started taking it apart I broke about 4 more plastic parts. It was all very brittle

i pulled panel off and were the window is held together(if you are looking at door one on the right) a plastic wheel and plastic was broke...is this the infamous clip you speak of? if not looking like a whole regulator thanks for the help

No, you'll need the whole regulator then.

Members online

No members online now.
Back