*** FOR SALE*** 2001 Lincoln LS v8 with 22's

ezink20

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Up for sale/trade is my burgundy 2001 Lincoln LS 3.9L V8. It has around 119,000 miles and counting and the car runs and drives great. It's my daily driver so the mileage will continue to increase. Clean and clear title! Vehicle located in Evansville,IN or near my hometown in Salem,IN.

NO TRADES but WILL ONLY TRADE FOR a 00-04 Mustang GT/Cobra!

Upgrades:
- 22" Chrome wheels with inserts painted same as the car
- Cold air intake
- Tinted windows - (hold down unlock button on keyless entry remote and windows roll down automatically)
- Headlights painted same as car
- Resonator delete with x-pipe
- Magnaflow mufflers with 3" chrome tips
- Exterior paint = 8/10

Interior:
- Pioneer radio head unit - (might upgrade to 7" touch screen nav soon)
- 4 Kicker speakers in the doors
- Tan leather = 8/10
- Heated Seats
- Electronic sun roof

Cons:
- Small tear in leather on drivers seat
- Rear bumper is cracked on left corner
- Small normal rock/bug chips on front bumper

Visit my craiglist ad for more pics: http://evansville.craigslist.org/cto/3148596963.html

Overall, it's a great car and a great work in progress. Very fun car to drive because you have the luxury of a Lincoln but yet plenty horsepower to have some fun and give a few cars a run for their money. Feel free to contact me for any questions or pictures. I can take any picture you'd like and send it to you.
Thanks,
Eric

mustang,srt4,bmw,dodge,ford,chevy,camaro,ss,turbo,cobra,gt,firebird,scion,lexus,audi,corvette,nissan,350z,subaru,wrx,sti,convertible,roush,mach 1,cts,cadillac,

Lookin to get around $6,900 or best offer! Motivated seller, CASH talks!

NO LOW-BALL offers though. It's worth 6-7k with nearly 3k in mods on it!!!

Price needs to come down. No one here will pay that for a gen I. It's worth around $4000.

^^ is right and no one on this forum would tell anyone to buy that for any more 3,500. Nothing looks more classy than mufflers hanging down below the bumper. Good luck with the sale.

Just as a reference, I overpaid for my 2003 LS V8 with less than 100K miles when I bought it for 7500. Another member here bought one even newer than mine in the same shape for 5500 bucks. And, modifications from stock are generally not worth anything when selling a car unless the modifications are just what the buyer wants. It may be possible for you to get your asking price, but I would be prepared for a long wait.

If someone gets a bank loan on a car the bank will not give extra for mods or aftermarket wheels. If someone has cash then you can deal the mods in. But IMO this car isn't worth the asking price, especially since the addition of 22" wheels is sure to wear out the suspension if it hasn't already.

Also that thing you mentioned about the windows going down automatically when holding the unlock button. You mentioned that as an upgrade. But everyone's Lincoln does that.

Also if you have stock rims you should put them back I and sell the big rims on eBay or something. Having those big rims on there really limits the people who are even going to consider buying it.

Last edited:
Looks like the big muddin trucks I see everywhere around where I live in Wisconsin..

For reference, I tried getting 5k for mine and people thought I was nuts.. I have roughly 5k in mods alone done to mine.. decided to just keep it... unfortunatly as stated above people won't pay for the mods, and in lots of cases it brings down the value of he car..

Edit: its an 01 V8 130,000 mi

Last edited:
i swear the blue book went up on these though. i checked the blue book a year ago and than checked it right now and mines up 2k with slightly higher miles

i agree though. you rarely get mod money back.

mustang,srt4,bmw,dodge,ford,chevy,camaro,ss,turbo,cobra,gt,firebird,scion,lexus,audi,corvette,nissan,350z,subaru,wrx,sti,convertible,roush,mach 1,cts,cadillac,

Personally I like how he was kind enough to copy and paste the whole CL ad with this spam tags on the bottom

BREAKING NEWS

Nobody isn't going to give a sh#t about your $3000 worth of mods.

Price drop or you are going to have to have her around forever.

also that thing you mentioned about the windows going down automatically when holding the unlock button. You mentioned that as an upgrade. But everyone's lincoln does that.

also if you have stock rims you should put them back i and sell the big rims on ebay or something. Having those big rims on there really limits the people who are even going to consider buying it.

+1

I am partial to bumper conversions. But not that asking price partial. LOL.

i like it. the wheels are a bit big, but i still kinda like them.
a little expensive sure, but its not that uncommon to start high and work your way down.

For some reason I don't mind the look of those rims. One of the few aftermarket rims I've seen that I have liked actually. What bothered me more were the decepticon sticks on the fenders. At least that's what I think they were.

Missing fog lights and lower splash guards/air directors.

Here's my best offer...... The $1.00 advertised in the description line....

2001 Lincoln LS with 22's ***PRICE REDUCTION*** - $1 (Evansville,IN)

The guys who like the wheels need to have their eyes checked lol

Other then the wheels, not a bad looking LS

Those of you bashing the car, get out of my thread. Didnt ask for your dumb a$$ opinions! And yes, blue book value is up to 6k now, which is why i started high and will work my way down. Not giving it away for 3k like you think its worth...im sure i could buy one at that price too, with 150+ miles and falling apart.

Exhaust is only like that for now cuz of my bumper, they wouldnt fit up in it, which is why im upgrading to newer style bumper. SO keep your opinions to yourself and move the hell on! Told people who ARE INTERESTED to post here, not to criticize!

Thanks!

Those of you bashing the car, get out of my thread. Didnt ask for your dumb a$$ opinions!

I SERIOUSLY doubt anyone here is going to be interested now, even if they were before.

And yes, blue book value is up to 6k now, which is why i started high and will work my way down. Not giving it away for 3k like you think its worth...im sure i could buy one at that price too, with 150+ miles and falling apart.

Bluebook value is for a stock vehicle, not a modified one. Modifications are far more likely to lower value under bluebook, not increase them. Appearance modifications are far more likely to lower value than anything else because it's doubtful anyone else is going to look at your specific mods and say "I gotta get me some of that."

Exhaust is only like that for now cuz of my bumper, they wouldnt fit up in it, which is why im upgrading to newer style bumper.

You aren't trying to upgrade to a newer style bumper, you're trying to sell the car. So now we add lying to your list of sins against that car.

SO keep your opinions to yourself and move the hell on! Told people who ARE INTERESTED to post here, not to criticize!

This is the problem with public forums, everyone gets to speak whether you want their opinion or not.

Face it, you've ruined the resale value of the car with the crap you've done to it. You don't even want it anymore. If you want to see bluebook price, then you need to put it to bluebook condition, ie stock. Why would I as a perspective buyer want to buy what you've messed up when I can find a pristine version of the same year for far less, or a newer model with the really cool updates for the same as your asking price? But hey, good luck with it, I'll stay out of your thread as you asked now.
Thanks!

Those of you bashing the car, get out of my thread. Didnt ask for your dumb a$$ opinions! And yes, blue book value is up to 6k now, which is why i started high and will work my way down. Not giving it away for 3k like you think its worth...im sure i could buy one at that price too, with 150+ miles and falling apart.

Exhaust is only like that for now cuz of my bumper, they wouldnt fit up in it, which is why im upgrading to newer style bumper. SO keep your opinions to yourself and move the hell on! Told people who ARE INTERESTED to post here, not to criticize!

Thanks!

We didnt ask for you to join lvc and try to sell your ruined car for too much money. How about you leave lvc if you dont like public opinions.

Thanks.

Ezink, by your post count, you only joined to try and use the forum to make a sale. Accept the feedback and chalk it up to the game.

Glws!!!

Thanks!

I was being nice and go with the "nothing nice to say" mentality (i know, new for me), But I assure you, NO ONE HERE , i repeat, NO ONE HERE would ever think of purchasing that thing at that price. Aesthetics aside... ITS worth no where near 6K... even if you had 20k in it... still not worth it.

Im not saying you wont get some moron, or some HS kid to fall for your mods... BUT I ASSURE YOU, they are not on this site... you are wasting your time and your...breath....fingers....type........You know what i mean :p

this is a forum, not a sale's board... if you want to sell something overpriced try the "FOR SALE" tab up top.... I know sounds crazy

Cool story bro, I still dont give a $hit what you have to say! But thanks for the bumps though, greatly appreciated! And that's your opinions, and other people have opinions who like it. Yea you're right, I did create it just so I could post it. Who wants to talk to jacka$$'s like you all on a forum which you obviously spend all your time.

Yea, have a good one little buddy!

Members online

No members online now.
Back