Moar Pics

Man I am so glad you got those wheels back on there. Those others looked hideous but I figured you had a reason for putting them on. Beautiful car Chris. I hate red colored cars but yours has to be my favorite Gen 1, clean car!

Very sweet ride!

Alright, I'll say it --- I hate it that my ride looks like crap next to yours! And I have a black Gen1 LSC.

Your car is definitely one for the calendar!

Oh you dirty, dirty, dirty, dirty, dirty, dirty, dirty, dirty, dirty, dirty, dirty, dirty, boy! It's like looking at a sexy woman with RED lipstick! People like you make it so depressing for me when I know I have to sell my '93. DAMN IT!

I think this is the sole greatest looking Mark right now on the board. Well, there's Joey's Mark but there's something about this clean red Mark that is just gorgeous. It's come a long way from those wheels you used to have a couple years ago to these beasts. This car is just amazing.

red gen one

Your car is beautiful and flawless.I'm not wild about the wheels and tires.Yes I am over 50 and that is probably why.

what size wheels are you running k9t8m ????? This is the reason why 1st gen mark viii look the best.

That looks amazing, are you still on stock air ride?

where have you been? you used to post like 30 times a day!!..what's this I see about your car going back to the original owner? dad's not letting you have it anymore?

Your car is beautiful and flawless.I'm not wild about the wheels and tires.Yes I am over 50 and that is probably why.

I'm over 50 (just!) and I think the car and the wheels are just stunning. No, stunning doesn't justify it. Wish I could think of the right word,...........piggin' gorgeous...........will that do?

You have my utmost admiration sir!

Andy.

Members online

Back