The Festivals of Speed

It is on my radar. I would have to double check my work schedule and when we are going hunting. As of now count me in.

Just to let everyone know this is a Black tie event, and there is couples pricing for those with Wives/ girlfriends

Just to let everyone know this is a Black tie event, and there is couples pricing for those with Wives/ girlfriends

depends on what part you are going to. The general admission is only $10. For that I better not have to wear a damn tie.... They do have package offers for the wine tasting and dinner offers. From what I took from it you could just show up and look at cars if you wanted.

depends on what part you are going to. The general admission is only $10. For that I better not have to wear a damn tie.... They do have package offers for the wine tasting and dinner offers. From what I took from it you could just show up and look at cars if you wanted.

Yea I just want to look at the cars :p

Yeah I am going to be going to the Hanger event, which is 195 per couple. So not to bad

I'll go but i'm not sure how interested I am in breaking out a 3-piece suit for it. Have to see how I feel coming up to the day in question.

Members online

Back