Air Intake

hinzy

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Who can tell me about this quick? What year does it fit? Worth? Performance?
Sorry but I'm sitting in class and can't research quick.

Guy just asked me if I wanted to buy it

FF05FFC6-CFFA-4A3F-8E3E-3C78BAD78C16-12161-0000073E7FF38DDE.gif

gen 1 V8. They run around 75 on ebay. you can spend a bit more and get a full aluminum one if you dont like the plastic

I would never put blue sewer pipe components into my engine bay.

gen 1 V8. They run around 75 on ebay. you can spend a bit more and get a full aluminum one if you dont like the plastic

A lot more! isn't K&N the only one that offers the full aluminum tube?

**** I didn't even know they made intake, I've been kinda looking for one for my v6

Thanks guys for the quick replies... I'm not buying it.

You can always get a cone filter and buy one of my heatshields....plug plug plug :D

Will it fit inside my superfast V6 I've been thinking of just buying a cone filter for that amazing Aftermarket fast look lol

Ya, check the thread in my signature. You need a Spectre 8145 MAF adapter, a 4" inlet cone filter like the K&N RF-1015, one of my heatshields and BAM...true cold air intake. That will make your superfast V6 a hyper-fast V6!

Will it fit inside my superfast V6 I've been thinking of just buying a cone filter for that amazing Aftermarket fast look lol

*plug
Heatshield is a must quality work and it made my V-8 supra fast!

The intake work good, plenty of members have them.

2012-03-03 17.08.18 (Medium).jpg

Ya, check the thread in my signature. You need a Spectre 8145 MAF adapter, a 4" inlet cone filter like the K&N RF-1015, one of my heatshields and BAM...true cold air intake. That will make your superfast V6 a hyper-fast V6!

You my friend should be receiving a message in your future lol

Members online

Back