AT LAST: Pictures of the XF

Very Nice!!!!

Congrats Edgar. Great choice. I like the wheels, are they staggered?

BTW, how is the new LS treating you?

Believe it or not, I have a slight misfire :rolleyes:

I've been waiting a little while to see if it would throw a code, but I think I'm just going to break down and order a whole set of new coils. - I bet you won't miss that!

So, uh, any chance for a video of you tearing up the streets?

As much as i want to, but it may not be a good idea. Next thing you know the policia will be showing up at my door.

Very Nice!!!!

Congrats Edgar. Great choice. I like the wheels, are they staggered?

Thanks Artur.
The wheels aren't staggered. They are 19x8.5 all around.

Believe it or not, I have a slight misfire :rolleyes:

I've been waiting a little while to see if it would throw a code, but I think I'm just going to break down and order a whole set of new coils. - I bet you won't miss that!

haha Too bad the 06s aren't covered under warranty.
Mine started going at 85,000 and Ford took care of it with the updated OEM coils.

Edgar sorry I'm late to the party! That is one sexy cat!
I am loving the LED strips in the headlamps. I have yet to see the refreshed 2012+ on the road yet but I love the slight updates. You definitely have one nice successor to the LS! Congratulations!!

The XF can be thought of as the third generation LS.

It replaced and was based on the S-type which of course was the twin of the LS. If only Ford had the balls to stick with the car and improving it with each iteration. They would not have lost the last decade and boxed themselves into the corner to the point where the Lincoln marque might not be worth reviving.

Nice buy, great car enjoy.

^^LVC legend there folks. Pragmatic was the first person to create a thread in this LS forum. I know my history. :)

Edgar sorry I'm late to the party! That is one sexy cat!
I am loving the LED strips in the headlamps. I have yet to see the refreshed 2012+ on the road yet but I love the slight updates. You definitely have one nice successor to the LS! Congratulations!!

That's no problem Thomas. I appreciate your input regardless.

The redesigned front end looks perilous on the 2012s.

The XF can be thought of as the third generation LS.

It replaced and was based on the S-type which of course was the twin of the LS. If only Ford had the balls to stick with the car and improving it with each iteration. They would not have lost the last decade and boxed themselves into the corner to the point where the Lincoln marque might not be worth reviving.

Nice buy, great car enjoy.

You are exactly right!
I know a lot of people are waiting for Lincoln to come out with a real car like the LS, but that's never going to happen. XF is the perfect replacement.

And, thanks.

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!:eek: How the hell did I miss this topic?:Bang That is one sick "kitty".:leghumper

7680672026_57d6cabf1f_c.png

This picture. My god its beautiful lol. You need to take this exact picture with the lights on...

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!:eek: How the hell did I miss this topic?:Bang That is one sick "kitty".:leghumper

Thanks Rollin :)

This picture. My god its beautiful lol. You need to take this exact picture with the lights on...

Appreciate the compliment man. I would love to try, but you know the best pictures are never easy to replicate.
She looks even better now that the windows are tinted.

your lucky to own that..i would've gone with the XJ

jaguar-xjl-2011_001.jpg

jaguar-xj_launch_03.jpg

Jaguar-XJ-by-Startech.jpg

2013-Jaguar-XJ-Ultimate-Interior-1.jpg

2013-Jaguar-XJ-Ultimate-Rear-Angle-9.jpg

2013-Jaguar-XJ-Ultimate-Rear-Angle-4.jpg

2013-Jaguar-XJ-Ultimate-Rear-Angle-3.jpg

jaguar-xjl-2011_001.jpg

jaguar-xj_launch_03.jpg

Jaguar-XJ-by-Startech.jpg

2013-Jaguar-XJ-Ultimate-Interior-1.jpg

2013-Jaguar-XJ-Ultimate-Rear-Angle-9.jpg

2013-Jaguar-XJ-Ultimate-Rear-Angle-4.jpg

2013-Jaguar-XJ-Ultimate-Rear-Angle-3.jpg

your lucky to own that..i would've gone with the XJ

If i had $160,000 of disposable cash, i wouldn't be shopping for a Jaguar XJ Ultimate. I would be visiting the Bently dealership.

The last 4 pictures are of XJ Ultimate.

If i had $160,000 of disposable cash, i wouldn't be shopping for a Jaguar XJ Ultimate. I would be visiting the Bently dealership.

The last 4 pictures are of XJ Ultimate.

the XJ(not ultimate and used) in my local auto-trader is going for 60,000

how much did you pay? if u don't mind me asking

Clean car.
It does upfront, not so much in the rear. Also, the Ultimate is based on the XJL which is the longer wheelbase.

The rotating vents in the XF are a must!

Members online

Back