WTB: 2000-2002 LS Sport Springs

marcredd

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
WTB: 2000-2002 LS OEM "Sport Package" springs. Fronts only. Must not have been previously cut. Pm me with an asking price and shipping amount to zipcode 45638.

Thanks....

well if you want to send me a set of the stance coilovers I will ship you a brand new set of sport shocks and springs. :D + cash of course :rolleyes:

Hmmmm......what a bargain. Where that $1395 I had laying around gathering dust? :)

I would sell you my front set since I only put the Eibach's in the front, but I don't want to eventually end up needing a set like you are lol

Good luck finding a set. If I stumble onto a set I will let you know.

I decided to go with eibachs instead of the coilovers.. thy should be here by the end of the week.. when i get them in I'll sell you mine of you would like.. not sure if it matters but I'm guessing they are originals.. and my car has 130000k if that matters.. from an 01 sport.. post back if you get some otherwise I'll be back to let you know when mine are off..

Oh and I have no idea how much these go for so whatever you wanna offer me and they are yours.. I'll have no use for them..

Members online

No members online now.
Back