Ebay fail

Stopsign002

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Bought some mats off ebay. Definitely were not the right color. Gonna try to return them or resell them. But, are the dealerships still selling the mats? Or is some other vendor the way to go? Probably should have asked before I purchased them, but the black interior is just black right? Or are there a bunch of different variations?

You should get the rubber all weather mats.

I got them for $99 but they are nice as hell and worth the price.

$99!?!?! For mats? Wow...I got some rubber ones for like $40 from Walmart. Have no complaints so far.

Bought some mats off ebay. Definitely were not the right color. Gonna try to return them or resell them. But, are the dealerships still selling the mats? Or is some other vendor the way to go? Probably should have asked before I purchased them, but the black interior is just black right? Or are there a bunch of different variations?

Post the link of the ones you purchased, There is a ebay store that does the lincoln star on the floor mats, I think its Loyds or something of that matter.

Black thats not a bad price at all for those rubber (laser cut). I may have to purchase those, I fell victim to the walmart ones as well returned them before I left the parking-lot.

Post the link of the ones you purchased, There is a ebay store that does the lincoln star on the floor mats, I think its Loyds or something of that matter.

Black thats not a bad price at all for those rubber (laser cut). I may have to purchase those, I fell victim to the walmart ones as well returned them before I left the parking-lot.

We spend so much on everything else but are hesitant to drop money on something that will prevent the interior from getting stained. I can literally stomp mud and it stays all in the mats. Take em out rinse em with water scrub with a brush n soap rinse again and back to new.

Can't do that with carpet mats.

Picture makes them look like a variant of gray. I have my own gray mats in storage.

If they won't let you return them I might be interested.

Did they fit ok? Other then being the wrong color?

They fit damn perfect

We spend so much on everything else but are hesitant to drop money on something that will prevent the interior from getting stained. I can literally stomp mud and it stays all in the mats. Take em out rinse em with water scrub with a brush n soap rinse again and back to new.

Can't do that with carpet mats.

Picture makes them look like a variant of gray. I have my own gray mats in storage.

I'm definitely willing to spend money on mats, but its going to be nicely embroidered lincoln carpet mats, then cheaper rubber ones for winter

If they won't let you return them I might be interested.

Ill let ya know. We could definitely work something out

Oh oh Stops,

Ad reads;

PLEASE NOTE: The color of the mats will be Dark Parchment.

MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER: XW4Z-5413086-CAA, IF AN EXACT COLOR MATCH IS IMPORTANT THEN PLEASE CHECK THIS PART NUMBER WITH A DEALER TO BE SURE THE COLOR WILL MATCH YOUR CAR.

PLEASE NOTE: Buyer will be responsible for all shipping costs in the event of an exchange. Please verify the color will work for you BEFORE you buy.

http://www.leatherrepairkits.com/lincoln_color_chart.htm

Color code 7677 = Dark Parchment = Brown

Third graph down, 3rd last from the right.

Oh oh Stops,

Ad reads;

PLEASE NOTE: The color of the mats will be Dark Parchment.

MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER: XW4Z-5413086-CAA, IF AN EXACT COLOR MATCH IS IMPORTANT THEN PLEASE CHECK THIS PART NUMBER WITH A DEALER TO BE SURE THE COLOR WILL MATCH YOUR CAR.

PLEASE NOTE: Buyer will be responsible for all shipping costs in the event of an exchange. Please verify the color will work for you BEFORE you buy.

http://www.leatherrepairkits.com/lincoln_color_chart.htm

Color code 7677 = Dark Parchment = Brown

Third graph down, 3rd last from the right.

Yeah, it was definitely a fail...

I can confirm the factory mats were discontinued. I tried to buy a set when I bought the LS back in Feb, and the dealer told me there were only 1 pair of front and 1 pair of rears in the entire state of Texas. Aftermarket will have to be your route...

Price quote for factory was about $150.

I have the Lloyd mats with the Lincoln logo. I've had em for about 4 years now and don't remember what I payed, but I do remember they were pricey. They are definitely "oversized" and a card comes with the mats that says they are cut bigger than the oem ones to cover more of the carpet. Even though they are bigger, they fit great, are pretty heavy so don't slide all over the place, and have the little holes in them that that hook into the clip just like the factory. Overall, very good mats. As far as the negatives, the silver stitching on the drivers side gets dirty so quickly and I've tried just about everything to get it clean but it just doesn't look as nice as when they were new. So if you want the logo to really "pop," eventually it won't look that great and you're stuck with it.

mats.jpg

I could never get myself to use carpet mats in my car with my OCD. Been using rubber since I got the car.

I have the Lloyd mats with the Lincoln logo. I've had em for about 4 years now and don't remember what I payed, but I do remember they were pricey. They are definitely "oversized" and a card comes with the mats that says they are cut bigger than the oem ones to cover more of the carpet. Even though they are bigger, they fit great, are pretty heavy so don't slide all over the place, and have the little holes in them that that hook into the clip just like the factory. Overall, very good mats. As far as the negatives, the silver stitching on the drivers side gets dirty so quickly and I've tried just about everything to get it clean but it just doesn't look as nice as when they were new. So if you want the logo to really "pop," eventually it won't look that great and you're stuck with it.

Man those are awesome. Well, Idk, I might go for these mats (http://parts.camelbackford.com/part...fo&PartID=467482&siteid=215064&catalogid=5442). They appear to be the OEM ones and they are cheap. I love those Llyod mats but I definitely cant get myself to spend $200 on them when I can spend $55 for the original OEM with the lincoln star. Maybe for christmas or something lol

I could never get myself to use carpet mats in my car with my OCD. Been using rubber since I got the car.

Lol I definitely get the OCD thing, but luckly for me my girlfriend and I purchased one of those Dyson hand held vacuums. Thing is freaking amazing, makes vacuuming my car SO easy. Better than a shop vac believe it or not.

What about dirt and stains, things you cant simply vacuum out? That's my beef with carpets.

Members online

No members online now.
Back