Now, Accepting 2013 Calendar Entries!!!!!

That'll do donkey, that'll do. haha

Should we nail a date down for the national meet to include in the calendar? Or it is it way too early to tell?

Last edited:
I think theres going to be alot of people submitting in this years calender:D

Looking forward to all the pics ;)

Going to be a tough poll for just 12!

Remember people... Quality of the photo over mods.

Don't be afraid because all you've done is throw an LSE grille on. We vote for the best calendar shots.

+1 Drizz. Especially when one factors in how many members simply lurk. There may be a few LSes out there sandbagging waiting for a moment like this.

am I the only one who thinks Alax's submission should have the front bumper off!?!? :cool::eek:

:D Maybe I will

Don't be afraid because all you've done is throw an LSE grille on. We vote for the best calendar shots.

+10

Heres mine!

lincoln1.JPG

You have spoken and I feel as though since you described my car almost exactly I must now take a calendar shot :facesjump

You have spoken and I feel as though since you described my car almost exactly I must now take a calendar shot :facesjump

Do IT!!

I have to agree with Drizz quality of the photo is a must!!

6 entriies.:shifty:

My guess is people are still looking for the perfect shot.. or they have a few and can't decide which one they want.. I would like to enter but unfortunately my car won't be as ready as I would like it to be by the deadline..

My guess is people are still looking for the perfect shot.. or they have a few and can't decide which one they want.. I would like to enter but unfortunately my car won't be as ready as I would like it to be by the deadline..

I talked to a few members. Seems most are scouting locations. I have a few in mind. Need the time to clean the LS and get to them. To busy with work and kids to have time to much of anything else.:(

I need a camera other than my phone :(

Hey I will be in Appleton on the 15th for dropfest, and will have my dads camera. (He takes pictures for nhra.com) If you would like to meet up and use the camera, pm me or something and let me know. I would be more than willing to help you.. I know its pretty close to the deadline, sorry.. you won't be at dropfest will you? (Its a custom car show if you didn't know)

Members online

No members online now.
Back