why are mustangs so overpriced lol

red93marviii

LVC Member
Reaction score
why do mustang owners think there mustangs are worth alot some guy told me he rebuilt his to stock no upgraded nothing it had 142000 miles it was a v8 we raced i blew his doors off and we stopped and said his car is still worth more i didnt understand why this is just me but i think mustangs are overpriced and overated any opions plz comment im interested to see what people think

Fvck it dude, these cars aren't desirable and finding a nice clean one isn't easy. Not much of a market for 15-20 year old lincolns. Mustangs are popular. In the end, a car is worth what someone will pay for it.

I had a guy revving his motor at me earlier today coming up to a red light, he was in a foxbody 5.0... I laughed at him and shook my head, which he was not happy about.

The light turned green and he Nailed it...i rolled out gently, let him get a few cars on me ...then sh!t on his parade.

It was a good time. ;)

well yea true but i would never pay 10k for a foxbody i dont no i just really dont like mustang owners they judge my lincoln but when i beat them they act like im hiding something lol kinda funny but on the other hand my brother has a 2003 gt and im having trouble beating him at our 1/8th mile he ran 9.23 he has cold air intake 4.10 gears and programmer and i ran 9.75 but i was beating him off line for about half track then he barely passed me so i need to find some parts to beat him so any ideas on what to get let me no my mark viii is stock

So how did you beat a Stang was he distracted or just laughing out loud? BTW that's a joke so take it easy! marks are nice but hardly are race cars. Now if you put the same effort you did into a Mustang and physics being what they are the Mustang wins every time. It's lighter ....HP to weight ....

Because mustangs are popular.... and every idiot and a55hole who owns them tries to sell them and think they're worth loads of gold.

Economy sucks, you have a popular car? Price it high incase some schmuck comes along who's dumb enough to pay asking price. Lol

I have 4 mustangs. Between the 4 of them I have only probably $5,450 tied up in purchase price. $5,200 of it was buying my '94.

lol i no it was joke ha he new we were racing he was not laughing or distracted he was in shock when he saw the mark viii tailights i think is what it was but thats ok racing is fun i dont lose very much in my mark viii at the track on grudge nites besides to drag cars and cobras and some camaros lol

red93. basically, the theorem behind the foxbody mustang still holds tru today. Cheap to buy, and cheap to modify. IF his vehicle was stock, it only has 225/300 hp/tq. Your vehicle has 280/285 or 290/295. Unfortunately, modifying the modular engine family is very expensive. These marks are old, big and dont' have a lot of parts support. The foxbody mustang does. So, if the vehicle is decently kept, it will be worth more than a mark. It's just the way it is.

well yea true but i would never pay 10k for a foxbody i dont no i just really dont like mustang owners they judge my lincoln but when i beat them they act like im hiding something lol kinda funny but on the other hand my brother has a 2003 gt and im having trouble beating him at our 1/8th mile he ran 9.23 he has cold air intake 4.10 gears and programmer and i ran 9.75 but i was beating him off line for about half track then he barely passed me so i need to find some parts to beat him so any ideas on what to get let me no my mark viii is stock

03 GTs are not that fast. Gears, stall, and exhaust will make it a good race. Before my dyno tune I was running 8.80s in the 1/8th. I'm shooting for 8.50s and low 13s now. Too bad we couldn't have made it a 3-way race. :p I was running low 9s in the 1/8th 2 years ago on stock intake. I'm still all motor and I love rubbing that in when Stang guys ask.

Members online

No members online now.
Back