2012 Cobrastar Emblems?

what do i have to do to get a set, what do they cost, i dont have a paypal but i know my dad does could get him some cash... let me know! thanks!

OK Just got done doing the numbers and we're up $10.00 only but I will give FREE USA shipping to help out.

So $49.99 a pair, free shipping in the USA and get a 2nd pair for only $45.00 and save $5.00.

here ya go.

what happened to reading skills? everything is on this page, let alone this thread, read my new friend, read.:D

Touche my new friend, got way too excited and went right past the number to call. I wanted these so bad and missed out about 1 or 2 years ago when i got the first mark 8.

These are actually going to be for my dads birthday he loves mark 8's and never knew about these emblems. He always just went with some cobra emblems on the fenders. I showed him a pic of a cobra star and he was blown away so im pretty sure he is gonna love some emblems!:facesjump

when will the new batch arrive i have been wanting a set forever and always miss out i have a 95 Mark Viii LSC that is Garnet Red with Black interior and a 96 Diamond Anniversary that is Silver that both would look great with a pair of these on them i have the regular cobra emblems on them both right now

Members online

No members online now.
Back