1995 Indigo Lights/Black LSC Progress

I'm enjoying getting older Rich....

Its nice to have the nicer things in life that getting older allows you to have.

Now, I could stand to have some of my hair back..........:)

I'm enjoying getting older Rich....

Its nice to have the nicer things in life that getting older allows you to have.

Now, I could stand to have some of my hair back..........:)

lol rich has a can hair you could have, maybe we will send your dad back with some :shifty:

Firewall Mods are done and welded into place.

oh,

The color has been picked.

2012 Ford color. Green Gem Metallic.

2012-07-30173033.jpg

2012-08-03194008.jpg

2012-08-03170546.jpg

2012-08-03170531.jpg

the best part of this thread is the entire thread itself being truly watched for the last 2yrs even with the gaps between but the attention to show and describe what your doing is such a service. you know ive been through a lot of nonsense but watching you through this i had all but one piece left to start the build on the 'c' motor before i wrecked the car but with the help of mygreat8, physically, and your pm help and a few others (you know who you are)this thread is going to make my dream continue i just wont be able to document some of the engine build up since a shop will be doing it but your work is an inspiration for anyone who wants detailed, CORRECT ways of doing things.

What's the reason for the rectangular patch welded on the inner fender?

The last person to do an UCA swap (cough! DAD cough!) cut an access hole for the bolt. He has been informed of the proper way to do it next time.

I just wanted it right before I moved along to the next step. (Still have some grinding to do yet, but it's solid.

Mike

that was from a rush job to change an upper control arm by me the old man instead of fighting to remove the rear nut as i was running late for an overtime job i cut the tower and tacked it in after replaceing the control arm . so that is the story and i am sticking to it. plus its the truth. when i took it in to have it aliagned it was right on the money so some one was looking out for me. take care Doug. jd

I can see where the use of some expanding foam might work on closing that cesspool of a mouth, Rich. ...:shifty::D:shifty:

Last edited by a moderator:
nay nay on the foam had a long way to go and a short time to get there so took a faster way to do it but its right now RICH. i guess i will have to call the MARK the PICKLE when we get it painted. ya or nay jd

Firewall Mods are done and welded into place.

oh,

The color has been picked.

2012 Ford color. Green Gem Metallic.

So did I miss something, are you doing a color change on the whole car? That green looks nice, I like it! I think its cool seeing these cars in different (tasteful) colors that they weren't originally offered in.

Some of those newish ford colors have ALOT of flake in them. Almost lowridereque. Not sure if thats one of em' but i'm sure whatever you do will look just fine. :)

2012-08-11082216.jpg

2012-08-11082050.jpg

2012-08-11082202.jpg

Firewall to the bumper bar is ready for sealer and paint. It's only taken 12 hours so far to scuff it all so we should be done in record time...........

Mike

Notch that driver's rail for the future :cool: unless your plans changed ? :) Not essential, but even 1/2-3/4" would give you some extra needed room.

Spraying in your garage this one ?

Thats a VERY good point J. I am still undecided on paint location. I am doing the engine bay here, but I don't think I have the compressor capacity do do the body PROPERLY. I may tow the body back to Illinois to have it painted at Gary's in Beardstown.

I think what she meant to say was "daaaaaannnnnggggg!!!!!!!" and for once I'll have to agree with her, cant wait for the finished product...:p debi

What!!! Gil not only agreeing with me, but understood me!

Loving the big pink bow in the garage ;) (post 152 last pic)

You have a good point GR81, Mike has his own camera man (JD), to give us every update and details progress, how it's doene and even takes time to point out oddities akin to a Mark VIII to be wary of and how to avert them....

Do I see a live cam in Mikes garage in the near future?????? SWEEET Idea - I'd get to see JD more often!

Mike, how many Marks have you rebuilt posted or not? Taking that q a little further, how many Marks have been rebuilt by LVC members, posted and not?

SMOOCHES HOTTIES

Members online

Back