Parting 2 98 LSC's

micahs97m8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
These are being parted in the next 2 days and then off to the junkyard. If you want a drivetrain, you'll have to take the whole car. lol. I am not pulling suspension parts or pretty much anything underneath. Small stuff can be shipped, but big stuff will be local pickup only.

Car 1: Triple black, 160k miles, beat up, but runs and drives good. Claims have been made for most (if not all) of the interior. I think the hood and pass. headlight is claimed.

Car 2: RARE midnight grey with grey interior. K-frame, oil pan, and front bags are shot. interior 7 of 10. drivers headlight is sold, pass hold moisture. Just picked it up today. Really rusty underbody. Ran and drove great before she ripped a hole in the oil pan. :eek:

call me with questions/demands by wednesday noon. I have to get them out of my yard because i'm moving to Texas!!:cool:

What part of Texas you moving to?
What ya take for the hid ballasts if they still work ?
I Need them to test spare bulbs.

Last edited:
saturn

the midnight grey isnt worth its rusted out bottom and dents and etc and it needs a k member and a new steerring rack and etc and new front struts or a coil converstion

Bummer. Be easier just to repaint my 96....

I still want a 98 MG LSC.... Maybe give my 96 to my boy and find one for myself.

Yeah.. K-Fan says it's beat... Literally. Like with a bat. Plus the rust underneath.

The grey one spent 12 hours in my yard. It was scrapped quick. Not very many good parts on it. The black one is pending sale to K-Fan as a whole car. Sorry for getting anyone's hopes up.

lol welcome to the dark side LOLOLOLOL OOOOOYYEEEAAAAAA..... GMAN IM COMING AFTER U .....LOL JUST KIDDING MAN.....

The grey one spent 12 hours in my yard. It was scrapped quick. Not very many good parts on it. The black one is pending sale to K-Fan as a whole car. Sorry for getting anyone's hopes up.

Good luck getting your money from him....or getting him to come pick it up.

98lincmklsc really.......... ive offered to come down and pickup everything and u said u need a earlier notice right so do me a far .. and paypal me ur info and u can get ur money and i can get my parts that u bought since u wanna put it out on lvc

98lincmklsc really.......... ive offered to come down and pickup everything and u said u need a earlier notice right so do me a far .. and paypal me ur info and u can get ur money and i can get my parts that u bought since u wanna put it out on lvc

Yes. Really.

I've given you my PayPal address countless times since DECEMBER, when you originally told me that you wanted this stuff. I bought these parts because you PROMISED to send the money by the end of the week. It's been over 8 MONTHS!

Yes, you've "offered" to come down and get this stuff a couple times...

However...every time you did, it was something like "I'ma come down and get those parts today, I have the day off." (but usually with bad grammar, and a bunch of misspelled words) and I've always had plans THAT day. If it wasn't that, it was "I live in Minnesota now...so I can't pay you." WTF?!?

You need to set something up with me at least a week in advance. I have a wife and kid. I don't have the luxury of sitting around every day, wondering if Kendrick is going to PM me and tell me he's coming to get this stuff today. I've also told you many times that you need to send the money BEFORE you come get the parts. That's just extra insurance for me.

How many more times am I going to have to tell you that?

And yes, I'm putting this out on LVC. This "transaction" (if it could even be called that...) originated on LVC. You're a deadbeat when it comes to following through with stuff, and I'm not the only one on LVC that feels this way.

Do me (and yourself) a favor, pay for your parts, and turn your reputation around on here.

Again, good luck Micah. If you need that car gone soon, don't save anything for Kendrick, until he's sent you the money. I'd be extremely surprised if he: #1, pays for it. #2, actually makes it up there to NJ to get it before you need to move...

Yes. Really.

I've given you my PayPal address countless times since DECEMBER, when you originally told me that you wanted this stuff. I bought these parts because you PROMISED to send the money by the end of the week. It's been over 8 MONTHS!

Yes, you've "offered" to come down and get this stuff a couple times...

However...every time you did, it was something like "I'ma come down and get those parts today, I have the day off." (but usually with bad grammar, and a bunch of misspelled words) and I've always had plans THAT day. If it wasn't that, it was "I live in Minnesota now...so I can't pay you." WTF?!?

You need to set something up with me at least a week in advance. I have a wife and kid. I don't have the luxury of sitting around every day, wondering if Kendrick is going to PM me and tell me he's coming to get this stuff today. I've also told you many times that you need to send the money BEFORE you come get the parts. That's just extra insurance for me.

How many more times am I going to have to tell you that?

And yes, I'm putting this out on LVC. This "transaction" (if it could even be called that...) originated on LVC. You're a deadbeat when it comes to following through with stuff, and I'm not the only one on LVC that feels this way.

Do me (and yourself) a favor, pay for your parts, and turn your reputation around on here.

Again, good luck Micah. If you need that car gone soon, don't save anything for Kendrick, until he's sent you the money. I'd be extremely surprised if he: #1, pays for it. #2, actually makes it up there to NJ to get it before you need to move...

He STILL hasn't payed/picked them up yet? Jesus K-fan, man up and take care of your business.

He STILL hasn't payed/picked them up yet. Jesus K-fan. Man up and take care of your business.

+1 and there are a few others on here but it's the other way around. They ship you bad parts and don't bother explaining what is bad about the parts and beat around the bush when you ask them a question about w/e the part may be. I'm not calling out any names but one for sure knows who he is. As for Kendrick, I never had any dealings with him and don't plan on it either.

Starting to get worrisome around here on who to trust and who not to trust.

+1 and there are a few others on here but it's the other way around. They ship you bad parts and don't bother explaining what is bad about the parts and beat around the bush when you ask them a question about w/e the part may be. I'm not calling out any names but one for sure knows who he is. As for Kendrick, I never had any dealings with him and don't plan on it either.

Starting to get worrisome around here on who to trust and who not to trust.

lol welcome to the dark side LOLOLOLOL OOOOOYYEEEAAAAAA..... GMAN IM COMING AFTER U .....LOL JUST KIDDING MAN.....

:shifty:

Yup, absolutely some people here I will no longer do business with and certain people that PM me don't get replies, not worth my time.

If a moderator wants to delete this whle thread, i'd be ok with that. I did pull a ballast for you, Pieces of 8. PM sent.

Members online

No members online now.
Back