1 OWNER CAR
94K MILES
CLEAN TITLE
CLEAN AUTOCHECK HISTORY REPORT
VIN#1LNLM91V8VY648447
4.6 LITER 32 VALVE INTECH V8
AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
PAINT & LEATHER INTERIOR IN GREAT SHAPE
POWER WINDOWS, MIRRORS,LOCKS , SEATS AND SUNROOF(LOADED)
A/C AND HEATER WORK GREAT
CD PLAYER W/ JBL SOUND SYSTEM
ALLOY WHEELS
TIRES IN GREAT SHAPE
CRUISE CONTROL
YOU WON'T FIND A CLEANER ONE AT THIS PRICE ANYWHERE!!!!!!
FOR MORE INFO. PLEASE CALL
713-649-3969 OR 281-224-4824
MORE PICS ON WEBSITE= affordableautospotcars.vpweb.com

Awesome... 2 posts and one is a Car for sale at a dealership no less :(

It's anything but junk. And whats wrong w/ craigslist... Oh wait are you one of those liberals that don't belive in free market! How quick you are to judge w/ out even knowing anything about the vehicle. Cry me a river!

It's anything but junk. And whats wrong w/ craigslist... Oh wait are you one of those liberals that don't belive in free market! How quick you are to judge w/ out even knowing anything about the vehicle. Cry me a river!

Yeah, we believe in free market dude but we know what "Stealerships" are all about. We are simply trying to explain to you that we don't like ppl to come on here to steal our hard earned money! This website is a site for LINCOLN OWNERS to help one another, not some RANDOM dealership salesman to come try to make money off of us...............

:mad:
NOW YOU GET IT?!?!?!?!?

PS: See the prairie tan car below? It's IDENTICAL to the one you are selling. One owner vehicle, bought it from a retired marine, 63,700 miles when purchased for $3,500. So please LOWER YOUR PRICE!

Yeah, we believe in free market dude but we know what "Stealerships" are all about. We are simply trying to explain to you that we don't like ppl to come on here to steal our hard earned money! This website is a site for LINCOLN OWNERS to help one another, not some RANDOM dealership salesman to come try to make money off of us...............

NOW YOU GET IT?!?!?!?!?

PS: See the prairie tan car below? It's IDENTICAL to the one you are selling. One owner vehicle, bought it from a retired marine, 63,700 miles when purchased for $3,500. So please LOWER YOUR PRICE!

well said

Now you have 4 posts...two car for sale posts and two posts arguing about those posts. You aren't part of the community and you aren't trying to become part of it so.....peddle your merch elsewhere. Thanks

NOW YOU GET IT?!?!?!?!?

+1

take this :q:q:q:q off are website. this website is about people who own Lincolns and need help with them and want to talk to people that share the Lincoln obsession. not people that think they can just join a site to sell their car and leave. :mad:

now please learn what this site is used for! :mad:

yeah, we believe in free market dude but we know what "stealerships" are all about. We are simply trying to explain to you that we don't like ppl to come on here to steal our hard earned money! This website is a site for lincoln owners to help one another, not some random dealership salesman to come try to make money off of us...............

now you get it?!?!?!?!?

ps: See the prairie tan car below? It's identical to the one you are selling. One owner vehicle, bought it from a retired marine, 63,700 miles when purchased for $3,500. So please lower your price!

well said!!!!

Boo that man!

:d

now you have 4 posts...two car for sale posts and two posts arguing about those posts. You aren't part of the community and you aren't trying to become part of it so.....peddle your merch elsewhere. Thanks

exactly!!!

I think you guys are getting a liittle too butthurt. It's not overly expensive and appears to be in decent shape. I understand the whole "F/s ad by non contributing member"" deal but come on.

Now if it were say 10k I wouldn't be writing this and i'd join in on the flaming. But 3.8k? That's fair in my book, esp from a dealer.

Members online

No members online now.
Back