any interest ?

stallone 81

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
would anybody possibly be interested in buying my ls ? 02 with 75k miles on motor and 155 on body if someone has a fair offer feel free to pm me and please dont low ball me. with the car i will give all extra parts i have. most ppl on here know my car but if youd like to see pics i can send you pics at any time. and no i am not parting anythin out

those tickets finally catch up to ya???

I'll buy the train horns!!!!

i'll take the spacers...

although i'd prefer if you didn't sell.

anything that might convince you no to sell? i got an apperance mod that may interest you ;)

GL to you bud.

im always interested in new mods!!! I've got a few in my pocket maybe i'll get to one day

well guys the ls has been sold and the new owner is picking her up today :) i sold the car with everything but the train horn kit. im not sure what im going to get yet but im leaning towards an 01 s4 or an 06 sti so this weekend im gonna go and check a few out

Good luck.

Just dont get a downgrade. Those wrx's are decent but try and find one that isnt ragged out.

Also they are very plain interior wise.

Congrats on the sale. Hope you stay around and not drop off completely.

Good luck on whatever you get Vinny. Keep in touch and don't completely forget about us

If you get the Audi not far from you a couple of buddies I used to work with opened a shop and the specialize in Audi and German cars, even if you want ask them if they know of any good ones for sale. See link below, their names are Danek and Ryan.

http://www.eurotechms.com/

well guys the ls has been sold and the new owner is picking her up today :) i sold the car with everything but the train horn kit. im not sure what im going to get yet but im leaning towards an 01 s4 or an 06 sti so this weekend im gonna go and check a few out

Members online

Back