lskoncepts.com - Rip off? Please read!

SHUT IT DOWN!!! LSK is a F'n joke. Is thunderbirdkoncepts.com ran by the same person/people? On thunderbirdsnest.com people are still ordering parts and getting them like normal.

Amen.

for the record, 3/5 of the time, the problem with the search feature is some where between the keyboard and chair, 3/10 of the time the problem is because all of the repeat post cause people to lazy up and quit reading through threads and just ask it again, the other 13% of the time people are just stupid and cant count to ten while wearing mittens.

for the record, 3/5 of the time, the problem with the search feature is some where between the keyboard and chair, 3/10 of the time the problem is because all of the repeat post cause people to lazy up and quit reading through threads and just ask it again, the other 13% of the time people are just stupid and cant count to ten while wearing mittens.

lol, your math sucks. :p

13% of the time people are just stupid and cant count to ten while wearing mittens.

...LOL who wears Mittens?!?!? ... If 13% of LS drivers wear mittens... im selling mine!!!!

(i'll paypal $10 to the first person who posts a picture of themselves wearing mittens outside their LS...(15 if the pictures looks like they're trying to count to 10:cool:))

Last edited:
...LOL who wears Mittens?!?!? ... If 13% of LS drivers wear mittens... im selling mine!!!!

(i'll paypal the first person $10 to post a picture of themselves wearing mittens outside their LS...(15 if the pictures looks like they're trying to could to 10:cool:))

Would you mind coming over here and cleaning up all the yogurt I just shot out my nostrils. That picture would be priceless!

(i'll paypal $10 to the first person posts a picture of themselves wearing mittens outside their LS...(15 if the pictures looks like they're trying to count to 10:cool:))

I will post a picture after work hahaha

as a grown ass man, if I owned a pair of mittens, I would have to kick my own ass!

any any body with mittens, there better be a string going through your jacket keeping you from losing them to make it acceptable!

as a grown ass man, if I owned a pair of mittens, I would have to kick my own ass!

any any body with mittens, there better be a string going through your jacket keeping you from losing them to make it acceptable!

LOL... the string

Offer still stands!!!

15 dollars bitches :D:D:D

photo.jpg

You're just trying to count to 3, not a valid pic :D

LMFAO thats F'in great!!!!!

but we do have a few issues:

A. As stated.. No strings connected to coat -3.75
2. also stated.. clearly not trying to get to 10.. 4, maybe..tops -4.25
Third. picture of LS taken while dirty -4.50
for. Missing lincoln emblem -1.25
5. you've parked entirely to close to the obvious powerline hazard (those trees are far to overgrown)- 2.00

I'm afraid you owe me 1.75....sorry;)

....just kinding... please PM email address

... and the email address of the person willing to be apart of something so F'in stupid ;):p;):p;):p

O.K., O.K. I think the noob got the points. Don't order from LSK for any reason, & use Google to search from now on. There...I said it. But if all the veteran members of the forum would bump this thread now & then we wouldn't need Google either. LOL!

i would get a string if i was you, you dont want to misplace one of your mittens :)

Did anyone grab the info/install sheets to rehost? There was some good info on there.

Members online

No members online now.
Back