7th Annual LvC Beach Party 2012 discussion Thread

Hope you all have a great time. I'm sorry I couldn't make it The past couple years. Hopefully I can see you next year!

Friday night.

IMAG0200.jpg

IMAG0201.jpg

Very cool.. Im sorry I couldnt be there gang..... The wife might stop by tonight though!

damn joey you need to get your ass back up here some year, i admit this year was questionable for me but i still made it, you can sleep on my floor lol

Looks like fun as usual... However, not a caddy to be found, huh?

But, I have to ask....

attachment.jpg

Wow i just made it home and i glad the drive is over. I had so much fun this year meeting new friends and seeing all my friends again. :cool:

We stopped for the night in Chillicothe Missouri. Boscobel to Chicago to Burlington and to here in one day is a haul.

We should be home in early afternoon tomorrow.

Thanks again Rich for having us out, we had a great time and hope to see all of you again next year :) and thanks again Mike for all you help

I spied a stock black gen1 yesterday on 94 between Madison and milaukee @ 3:30ish, not sure if they attended the beach party but thought Id throw it out there. It was the only mark I saw on my vacation. :(

I didn't see one Mark on the way up, nor back - and I am pretty sure that is the first time we have ever seen a Mark other than ours during the meet - wild!

another great time Rich - thanks!!!!!!!! Gotta make sum of that apple pie - it was just like eating an apple pie - cool stuff!

Fod - would have LOVED to see you and your caddie there - that is a one of a kind amazing automobile!

I miss Mr & Mrs Derrick!

I stopped for ice before I went home, pulled up beside a CLEAN old TC - peeked inside and the back seat drivers side door panel was peeled off - went to stick a LVC card on the driverside door and got busted. Come to find out his father passed, he got his dads TC (which had sat for a long time) and was gettting it back into running condition. Sure hope he pops in and joins us!

MsM8

Man...I just joined and missed this. I don't live far from Boscobol.....I'll tell ya what....good chance I won't miss it next year.

Iowa born and raised....actually born in Prairie du Chein.

Man...I just joined and missed this. I don't live far from Boscobol.....I'll tell ya what....good chance I won't miss it next year.

Iowa born and raised....actually born in Prairie du Chein.

It's a very good time with some of the Best people anywhere. :cool:

Members online

No members online now.
Back