7th Annual LvC Beach Party 2012 discussion Thread

7th Annual LvC

Boscobel Beach Party
July 20th - 22th, 2012

Thank you to everyone who have come to our Beach Parties and have made them a lot of fun, and a great success. It's because of you that Heather and I host the Beach Party, we enjoy the company and friendship of all who attend.

Once again we open our Home for all who wish to attend.​

This Meet is Under Discussion
Activities and Times are Tentative

We had a lot of fun at 6th meet and tried some new things ... I am working on idea to make the 7th as much fun as all the rest if not better ...

All Times Tentative

Friday July 20th

12:00 PM-7:00 PM
Meet Drink and Be Merry on Mespock's Front Porch with Pepperman (as we wait and watch members arrive)
Looking forward to meeting all new people who say they are coming, and welcoming all our old friend who return every year.
7:00 - 9:00 PM - Dinner is under discussion ... looking for a better idea
9:00 till Ms Chicken takes Chicken to bed - Fire, Refreshments, and Good Company back at Mespock's house .....

Saturday July 21st

8:00 AM Coffee at Timberlane Coffee Shop -
9:00 AM Breakfast at the Unique Cafe'
11:00 Meet at Kronshage
12:00 Cruise

6:00 PM Dinner At The Old Oak In
8:00 PM Evening Activities at Mespock's - Door Prizes

All who come to the meet should bring something to donate to the Door Prizes .... Can be as simple as a Can of Tire Cleaner or Sea Foam. Could be a car part you may have laying around the garage (one that works) ... Beer, Wine, Booze, .... Just something that could be used in the door prize drawning after the TGLR.
Sunday July 22nd 9:00 AM -Breakfast at the Unique Café and Good-Bye

im very new to all of this, but an all mark cruise? wwwhhhhaaaatttt!? hmmm, mine has a full tank of gas right now.. i could make it there, im gonna look into some more funding and see if i could make it out.. i have no idea of anything thats up there, looked at the schedule and would like to know a little more, sorry guys i just joined this last week... LOL help me out!? :)

Well, just read through the threads and take a look at the pictures from previous years. It's a blast.

If you are asking if it's worth the trip...well...I'm driving from New Jersey.

If you wanted to come for only part of the weekend/just the cruise, that's fine too.

Remember, if you don't do it this weekend, you'll have to wait a year for the next one!

.....ill need some help from other members, we all need to swing through villa park and kidnap joey since it looks like hes backing out AGAIN, dont worry joey ill keep barney away from ya, hell i think im the only person to actually get a ticket up there

Tiket... what tiket... I don't know nutin about no tiket.... how'd u get a tiket checken.........

Don't worry Joey, the only year I missed - you showed.... Barney had to find someone to pick on!!! Once he sees Tux (or if after 7 years has discovered the internet, found LVC and read this thread) or sniffs Tux out and about to hit his "Ter-A-Tory" Barney will forgive any past differecnces and be on Tux like normal - like white on rice. His nose will be glued on my tail pipes.... dangit.... Barney watches me 24x7 - even when I am not in Tux - saw him 4 times while doing my morning 5k!! (yeah 4times even though I only stayed 2 nites - he had to double back a few times to check up! lol

Can't wait to see everyone!!

Ok - really I gotta gread thru all these posts to see what everyone is bringing - I am brining something unmistakenly delciously decident ~ and something for the potluck too! lololol

smooches!

gonna be trying my hardest to get out, new jersey huh? i thought my trip was going to be long haha, 4 hours for me, thats if i dont speed ;) but im gonna see about getting my 3:73 gear in that rear end before i made the trip.. hmmm i need to bank some extra cash real quick, anyone wanna buy some air bags!? haha

I am driving from Oklahoma and it is about a 13.5 hour drive. GMAN drove from Houston last year.

Ok - really I gotta gread thru all these posts to see what everyone is bringing - I am brining something unmistakenly delciously decident ~ and something for the potluck too! lololol

smooches!

Long Island Ice Tea? come on that you bring every year except the year you had something wrong with your rear end! Most people call it an ass but ... :cool:

OK ... Please I need you check out the menu and let me know what entree you would like so I can give and accurate count to the B&B we will be stopping to eat - due to this is a small town area the owners would like to get a count so please do this as soon as possible.

Drunk Chicken (bad enough we'll spend the evening with worse yet eat him) or the Shrimp

As of now those who have confirmed coming to the Dinner on the Beach Party Cruise:

1 - TheArchaic1 - shrimp - 1
2 - Toomanyfumes - chicken - 1 - shrimp - 1
2 - k9t8m - chicken - 2
1 - brentalan - chicken - 1
1 - MsM8tress - shrimp - 1
1 - Pepperman - shrimp - 1
3 - paul van - chicken - 3
2 - Dmaup - chicken - 1 - shrimp - 1
1 - Gilby959798 - shrimp - 1
2 - M98 - chicken - 2
2 - Luker - chicken - 2
2 - Chicken - chicken - 2
2 - Mespock - chicken - 3 - shrimp - 1
2 - Jeb - chicken - 1 - shrimp - 1
1 - JD

bump

Last edited:
Only have to suffer through one more day of work in this stupid heat and then I can come sit on the porch with you guys and suffer in the heat with a ice cold beer!

full tank of gas, no cash. wish i could make it there, bet id be the youngest there with a mark too.. next year guys 100 percent, then at least HOPEFULLY the thing would be showable.

show up anyway if your worried about a place to stay arrangements can be made.

Getting ready for the meet.....

IMAG0186.jpg

yeah i like myself im good

gee debi i dunno, does "this is a parking spot" sound familiar :shifty:
dunno know nothing about no parking spot..... - lol - I still feel bad about that!

Hey those are really big buses ....
lmafo, thanks rich i almost forgot that lolololol

well - they were! and fast too!!!!! lol

Still not sure what to bring..... oh well something will jump into the cart.

Members online

No members online now.
Back