Jacksonville, FL Mark VIII members

Go Fast Get Tickets

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Ace Pick A Part
9125 N Main ST
Jacksonville, FL

My son just made a deal with them for my old 93 Opal Grey/Opal Gray Mark.

The headlights, grill, and drivers side marker are like 3-4 years old. All FOMOCO parts.

Good set of chrome 10 spokes. 24k gvw trans cooler, 96 trans with jmod and upgraded acumulators, 3,000 RPM Marauder stall from Blue Oval, solid drive shaft with new u-joints. Coil conversion.

The leather is out of a 124k mile, one owner woman's car. It was very nice, but my son is a slob. LOL.

If your close or know the place keep and eye out for it, has some good parts.

sure would like to get my hands on that grill....It would be a drive though....decisions, decisions.

Might take a ride up there tomorrow.

Why didn't you or him pull this stuff before getting rid of it?? Bet the grill will be destroyed by some idiot trying to rip off the Lincoln star within a day..leather will be junk after the first rain since Windows or doors will probably be left open..shame..

I'm gonna get up there ASAP tomorrow I think. Wish me luck with this horrible Florida rain weather we've been getting.

Why didn't you or him pull this stuff before getting rid of it?? Bet the grill will be destroyed by some idiot trying to rip off the Lincoln star within a day..leather will be junk after the first rain since Windows or doors will probably be left open..shame..

I'm in Missouri and he's in the Navy.

Members online

Back