1994 Mark VIII - 87k miles $2400 OBO

WebVette

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Well, as much as I don't want to do this, I have to part with my 94. I injured myself at work clear back in February, and I made it til now without having to sell anything.

86911 miles as of Right now. Car runs great. Has Coil-over conversion, W3Z2 ECM, tires I think have about 5k on them, Merc V trans flush and filter replacement, New U-joints, but the Driveshaft will need to be balanced. Lincoln dealer did the joints, but didn't balance it, go figure. New tailshaft housing and bushing. Interior in great shape.

The only bad parts of this car, are the Passenger side window regulator went out tonight, and I can't fix it with my injury. Also, the Air Bag light is on due to me not reattaching it correctly to the header panel when I had the bumper cover off. I didn't clean under it, so It has a bad ground.

The body has quite a bit of K-Mart rash. I bought this car in Mid 2009 with 67k on it. I am guessing it was a grandma car what with the dings.

My goal was to clone this out to an LSC, but It looks like I may not be back to work until this fall, so the LSC project will have to wait. I'd really like to find a Gen 1 LSC when I get back on my feet. We'll see...

I'll post more pics later today when it's light outside....

IMG_7289.jpg

IMG_2193.jpg

IMG_2194.jpg

IMG_2191.jpg

Forgot to add that I have a spare regulator for the passenger window- just can't fix it right now....

It's a nice car if I wanted a gen one in deep jewel green I'd buy it but alas I don't :D

Well, since I havent gotten much response on this, I'm lowering the price to 1950 obo. I would much rather let this girl go to a Lincoln guy than some bonehead off of craigslist. I'll take less for someone here than I would off CL...

I gotta make some room here, so let's make a deal.

I also have a 93 parts car if anyone needs anything before i send it to the boneyard....

Yes to both questions. Ill pass the word on to Jason shoot him a pm with your number and ill have him check it

still for sale?

I pm'd you. Would like to check it out, I'm just south of you a couple hours.
417-321-1161

Hey all-

I didn't get any bites on this thing for so long, that I sold my Camry instead. (probably a better choice anyway) So, I'm just going to keep this girl and continue to work on her.

Thanks anyway!

That is tempting... I'd love to get back into a 1st Gen Mark VIII....

Thomas
There is a low mile LSC 96 here in town
White/gray int.
56k I believe.
looks like a nice car
There asking a lot for it... over 5k its at a Lincoln dealership.
PM me if you want me to go kick the tires.

Hey all-

I didn't get any bites on this thing for so long, that I sold my Camry instead. (probably a better choice anyway) So, I'm just going to keep this girl and continue to work on her.

Thanks anyway!
Nice to see your keeping it.
:cool:

Members online

Back