05 LS8's car is SOLD!

05 LS8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey fellas,

I wanted to inform everyone, that i sold the LS. Dropped it off to the new owner today.

It's been a pleasure owning the LS and i have to say it's been one of the most reliable cars i have had. Within the 50,000+ miles that i put on it, i had to change two coolant tubes worth less than $200. And, of course the coils, but Ford took care of that once.

I truely have a lot of respect for these cars and nobody can take that away.

My sincere thanks goes out to all of the members that keep the community afloat!!!

I am sure you are all wondering what the hell did he get.....well, my sig will give you a hint. I will follow up with pictures soon enough.

See you all around....

I knew you'd find the right buyer, eventually. Good things come to those who wait, right?

Can't wait to see the follow-up pics ;)

All the best, my friend!

I can't wait to see pictures of the new wild
creature...

Thanks man. She looks evil is all i can say. lol

I knew you'd find the right buyer, eventually. Good things come to those who wait, right?

Can't wait to see the follow-up pics ;)

All the best, my friend!

Absolutely! It's been a long time coming and i am very happy i waited this long.

Thanks a bunch Mark.

I can't wait to see the XF!

I've been looking at lots of jags lately and they are truly nice vehicles. I love how there's a motorized sunshade in the rear.

And the guy who designed the new jags worked on some Aston Martin models as well.

Make sure you keep us updated on how much you love the XF. I'd love to hear more input once you have had it for a few months

Awesome as others have said, I can't wait for pics either. Nor can I wait for my piece of jaguar awesomeness

Thanks everyone!

I guess i can say i have been busy enjoying the car :)
But, once the rain stops, i will have to take pictures after a nice wash.

BlackLS06, you are correct! Ian Callum was hired as chief designer for Jaguar. He's been doing outstanding job so far.

Congrats on the purchase Ed!! Hope the Jag treats you well (No surprise if it does :D ). Glad you found a good owner for the LS.

Please show us some pics of the new Jag. And don't be a stranger in the community. Thanks for all your help too!

Cole,

Thank you man!
I will try to shoot some pictures this weekend. And, absolutely - LVC is still family :)

Congrats Edgar,

I haven't been on here much lately but I am looking foward to the pics and your review of the new Jag!!

I could see many members migrating from the LS to an XF as they climb down in price.

Just from looking at pics/specs it fixes a lot of issues that the LS had. Much more modern electronics/navigation. More power in the base engine and the 5.0 makes almost 400hp which puts it in LS1 territory. And a better transmission.

Thomas,
Thank you! Been very very happy with the car so far, but i will make sure a review goes along with the pictures.

And, i hope everything has been well with you...

BlackLS06,
I definitely see that coming too. For the money, there is no better than the XF.The 09s are going for mid $20,000 already.
The luxury is on a whole another level - puts the Bimmer and silver star to shame in many ways.
The direct injected 5 liter nudges me head back no problem. And, the ZF 6 speed is one of the most reliable transmissions out there.

Members online

No members online now.
Back