04 lincoln ls / detroit area

sorrybrah

LVC Member
Reaction score
new to the forum. im on a couple of 3800/gtp forums.
decided to register here after lurking around for a bit, gorgeous rides all around.
hoping to get there some day, stock 2004 3.0 , only has straight pipes, looking to do exhaust / rims / tint , and make it more LSEish in style as its my daily driver. hoping some of you can point me in the right direction :)

my names derek and i love cars and snowboarding aswell.

YES! 61 views, not one reply. what a good community.

in other news...heres a pic from lastweek after a wash.

LINCOLNLS1.jpg

New to this forum

Welcome to the site your at the right place to find all the answers for your LS.
Its always a good starting place to get the LS breathing well so maybe a cold air intake system and exhaust from there cosmetics are well liked wheels (Jag 18-20")Tint,angle eyes ect good luck and welcome to our forum.
Mike

Welcome to the site your at the right place to find all the answers for your LS.
Its always a good starting place to get the LS breathing well so maybe a cold air intake system and exhaust from there cosmetics are well liked wheels (Jag 18-20")Tint,angle eyes ect good luck and welcome to our forum.
Mike

Thank you sir!

was looking into some magnaflows. whats a good cold air system for the 3.0 ?

also the jag wheels look amazing! went through the LS picture thread and my jaw never left the floor. Some serious quality in automobiles on here.

You should look at the KKM or K&N for your v6 both work well
Also i have the magnaflows on my 2005 LS a cat back system which sounds good depending on your tast you may want to leave off the resonators if you like it a bit loud some members have done theirs this way but for me i like the quiet rumbel.
If you have any other questions i may be of some help since im on here often good luck with your mods.
Mike

Welcome!

Another Mi guy, cool to see! Where abouts are you? I'm in the Westland area.

If you decide you want some powder coating done let me know :D

As far as your color, to me it looks like its the charcoal gray metallic

i am near st clair shroes, but i work in taylor. nice to meet someone else from MI on here :)

if i can find some good lookin rims and need them powdercoated ill deff. hit you up, what are your going rates powdercoating rims ?

looks like im out of the LS community as quick as i came (even though ive had my car for 2 years and just signed up) going to look at an hhr ss today to trade the ls twords, as it gets up in years it just gives me more problems every time i turn around.

Members online

Back