Mlara1129's C-List Finds

Those would look pretty sweet I think.

I liked them. If he ships or if someone would pick them up I would sell mine and grab them. The website says they only come in 20" with a 38 or 45 offset. Couldn't find anything about the 18s

I liked them. If he ships or if someone would pick them up I would sell mine and grab them. The website says they only come in 20" with a 38 or 45 offset. Couldn't find anything about the 18s

I like them too. Very nice look going on.

Just sent him an email, if I dont hear anything by tomorrow night I'll send a text or call. It would be easy to turn mine around and pay for these + tires.

Good luck! Should look sick on your LS!

DAMN!!!! $250 for a pair of gen 2 headlights???? Super Steal!!! Never fails a deal like this shows after one(me) pulls the trigger for considerably more. No offense Manoli. LOL.

DAMN!!!! $250 for a pair of gen 2 headlights???? Super Steal!!! Never fails a deal like this shows after one(me) pulls the trigger for considerably more. No offense Manoli. LOL.

It's $125 for the pair ;)

Sh**!! Good catch Hinzy. I am just so used to seeing them sold for more that I did not read closely. I cannot pass. Phone call just made. LOL.

I wouldnt believe him. Dealership said the same thing to me but the moment I opened the hood I saw the yellow High Voltage stickers and knew. The yellow sticker only means one thing. It is ONLY on the HIDs. He might just not know what he has. The configuration also looks like my factory HID headlights (The little cap on the low beams). Thats a HUGE score

Those are definitely HIDs, that is about $2000 worth of headlights used. (barring they work)

I would have a hard time keeping a straight face handing over $125 for them.

Do it!

3 phone calls and a text sent. No response so far but it is a valid working cell number. I am gonna keep trying til he says they are either sold or for me to go to hell. LOL.

3 phone calls and a text sent. No response so far but it is a valid working cell number. I am gonna keep trying til he says they are either sold or for me to go to hell. LOL.

He's responded to 2 of my texts today..... they were still available 3 hours ago.

Then would you text him and ask him to call the 304 area code on his phone ASAP!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back