Official: Stance Coilover Thread

It is too hard not to get behind such a project considering it is our response which will ultimately show Stance that it was the right business decision to make.

Definitely post pics of yours Alzimme. :)

Alzimme did you go pick yours up yet?

I emailed them in the afternoon yesterday about wanting to order and haven't heard back yet. Hopefully they email me soon

I wouldn't email. Like I said they just moved so they are crazy busy. I'd just give them a call. I know Dave owns the place and developed them, but you usually just get his VM.

nice :)

So they are available to buy then?

There ;)

No panties in a bunch here. Just saying if you say you want other companies to also get involved making parts for the ls, saying no thank you after all wont help.

I wasn't overly excited for these for my car to begin with, I know I won't be taking it to the track until i get a lot of other stuff done. I just hope that these do get bought, but i think most will go with eibachs, hell people here don't want to spend money on the parts they need, which is unfortunate.

:)

I wasn't overly excited for these for my car to begin with, I know I won't be taking it to the track until i get a lot of other stuff done. I just hope that these do get bought, but i think most will go with eibachs, hell people here don't want to spend money on the parts they need, which is unfortunate.
:)

Agreed. We'll end it at that and I didn't mean to flame if thats how you took it ;)

Hope you get these in soon alzimme, cant wait, good luck!

you guys get carried away with your words and defensive-ness sometimes and its quite funny ... sometimes. Anyways, so how are these ajustable and how much are they adjustable. they look slick as SH##, personally i'd rather like the coil to be a different colour other than the "im gonna hide under your car and not show off in the pitch of darkness BLACK" but its cool some sandpaper, tape, and high temp paint might make for a cool addition to it. i just know that im looking at doing my springs sometime near right now and want to replace the shocks too so its all new and not 30-40 thousand miles apart from each others replacement. so if you could get me some info on the lowering hieght that would definetly sell me on this or shy me away. thanks oh and thanks alot for your search and aquire mission alzimme

The info to call Touge is in one of Alzimme's posts. I am sure they can get you all the specs you are looking to have.

I called and had to leave a message. Sent 3 emails. Nothing back at all. Their customer support isn't to great. As a customer who wants to buy something I would have expected to hear back now. Almost been a week.

SPECIAL LINCOLN FORUM MEMBER PRICING!!!!
Sorry for the delay getting back to everyone. I called today and I guess there has been some issues with the VM during the move, I'm not apologizing for them, just letting you know. Call Jaime or Dave at 847.290.1531. Jaime usually answers. If someone isn't there MAKE sure to leave your number and name. He's got like 10 vm's with, "I'm calling about the coilovers, call me back." click. Mention that you are on the forum or were referred by me and you will get special pricing shipped off of the 1395.00!!!!

And no, I have not gotten mine yet. I had an extremely big expense come up the day I was going to pick them up. Got some big sales but commission doesn't get paid until end of next month, so we'll see when I these get purchased.

And no, I have not gotten mine yet. I had an extremely big expense come up the day I was going to pick them up. Got some big sales but commission doesn't get paid until end of next month, so we'll see when I these get purchased.

You're killing me smalls, killing me! :)

you're breaking my balls Al, you're breaking my balls...LOL

First post; those look fcking sick. Can't wait for someone to put them on their LS. Luckily for me I have Stallone just minutes away so hopefully i can get a peek when he gets his.

A $4700 hit doesn't help when I'm making $2000 a month. Bad month=I get paid next to nothing.

you're breaking my balls Al, you're breaking my balls...LOL

First post; those look fcking sick. Can't wait for someone to put them on their LS. Luckily for me I have Stallone just minutes away so hopefully i can get a peek when he gets his.

yesh we can do the install together if youd like :p

Just got my email back from Togue. Looks like the price shipped is right on target for where we wanted to be when we started. Ordering them up Wednesday :)

soooo :shifty:

I got sent to Richmond, VA on a last minute ordeal. Haven't ordered mine up or anything yet. But hey, made more money! Probably order them tomorrow if I remember about it before the end of the day.

log on, I'll remind you ;)

I am hell bent on buying a set but the earliest for me is going to be mid October.

Members online

Back