Future Michigan Meet / Possible National Meet Idea

Alreadt working on next years national meet in STL.

I don't think it will even be done for a year or so. They have 4 new "dealerships" going in. The franklin is done, model A & model T is under construction, Cadillac is next and then Lincoln.

LOL you realize Rollins post was 4 months ago... Meet has come and gone my friend... Although we're thinking a KC one might be fun this year if you interested

I feel like the meet locations should be changed (national) every year. I still like the idea of taking everyone's address who wants to attend and finding the geographical center and invading the nearest city with entertainment. This way it is the fairest possible for the most members to attend.

Good idea... several smaller meets would be cool too - like an east coast a west coast, etc.

I feel like the meet locations should be changed (national) every year. I still like the idea of taking everyone's address who wants to attend and finding the geographical center and invading the nearest city with entertainment. This way it is the fairest possible for the most members to attend.

+1

a National meet does not have to be once a year... anywhere you have it will limit some members from going. with a pretty fair balance between East and West coast members, you would still average somewhere in the Midwest. But no reason we shouldn't have more than on a year. Im down for whatever it takes to get more members together... Specially since Rollin has offered to tote our LS's anywhere in the country.

Not necessarily, there are a lot of west coast and southwest members that can pull the center back towards them.

The real catch is do we count member locations that have no intention of attending? How is that determined?

Those are the only tough questions. We all know how easy it is to say you're willing to do something a year from now - but when the time comes people are MIA.

Im down for Denver meet! my brothers out there!!! Now that would be a good time!

But can we still do a bunch of u-turns in Denver? U-turns seem to have become a tradition...lol. The STL meet was fun but it was more of a tri-state meet. Kumba was the only one not from Ks, Mo or Il

That will be cool!

You did realize that this thread is 8 months old right? Besides. St Louis meet in June 250 miles from you in KC.
smile.png
KC would be cool

Posted via Topify using Android

Members online

Back