LSKoncepts is gone

5TA1NER

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I went to go and use the site to get the instructions about angel eyes and the site has been suspended. Good because no one will buy from them but bad because the tech articles are gone. Does anyone still have the one for angel eyes?

Sad, but necessary. I would think somewhere there is a write up on Angel Eyes installation.

I just downloaded all of the tech articles (minus the 3 that were direct website links instead of pdf files).

FYI- the 3 direct links were chrome grille conversion (combining LSE insert and gen 2 chrome surround, was a link to an LVC thread), double din install guide (was just a link to a thread here), and the online owner's manuals (already available on the tech articles here.)

Just started a thread with the info you need:

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?p=2037205573#post2037205573

Sadly, not really anymore. I really enjoy the aesthetics and everything to do with the LS, but I'm not attached to MY LS anymore. bubbling on the trunk, lack of polishing ability (the dealership car wash fiasco which I can't compound out because of previous wetsanding), some missing paint and resulting rust at the corner of the front passenger door, the dvd player screen mechanical arm is broken, so I can't open it to load dvd's anymore, over 170K miles means I need new shocks, the fondmetals are past their prime...

I'd love to pick up another LS. But I'm getting rather sick of mine since I can't do anything to it anymore, and it's just starting to GO. :(

I feel your pain. Just trying to keep it alive longer and decent looking, and myself car payment free longer. I'll be looking for an 06 and move my stuff over to it. Which will buy me 4 years until I feel this way again. lol

Sadly, not really anymore. I really enjoy the aesthetics and everything to do with the LS, but I'm not attached to MY LS anymore. bubbling on the trunk, lack of polishing ability (the dealership car wash fiasco which I can't compound out because of previous wetsanding), some missing paint and resulting rust at the corner of the front passenger door, the dvd player screen mechanical arm is broken, so I can't open it to load dvd's anymore, over 170K miles means I need new shocks, the fondmetals are past their prime...

I'd love to pick up another LS. But I'm getting rather sick of mine since I can't do anything to it anymore, and it's just starting to GO. :(

would you be at all interested in selling the fondmetals, I love those wheels

Sorry to hear man. Since I joined, it has always been one of my favorites. The stance is great.

LOL thats funny.. in fear of losing them i downloaded all the tech articles on Tuesday... CRAZY

when i was doing this i found out he Owns (or did) a salon in that area with his wife.

A salon? Guess we shouldn't mess with the zohan...

LOL...

Easy to find if anyones looking for a new way to contact him!!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back