Official LS Picture Thread

gotta get a better place to take pictures besides my driveway lol

2012-06-09_10-22-43_hdr.jpg

we get it, its clean !!!!!!!!

lol... That lawn is stellar. Its a fine line between cutting short enough to last a week (and shocking the grass), and leaving it too long so you're out twice a week mowing it. I'm learning this as I am trying to revive my lawn. He probably has to leave it long since its in sunlight all day, and therefore has to mow twice a week and water the hell out of it.

Oh and your LS looks great :)

my 2001 lincoln ls v8. 292,000kms :(

when i first got it
SDC10411.jpg

painted the rims with duplicolor shadow (black chrome)
did the rest of the chrome trim just no pictures
SDC10585.jpg

interior
SDC10558.jpg

custom sound box to maximize trunk space. (ski's still fit)
SDC10555.jpg

hopefully more pictures of it to come as it looks stellar with the black chrome bumper strips/ grill :)

Last edited:
She's currently in my garage, blown piston rings I believe :'(. But i'l try to whip her down and get some before/after pics of the chrome I did. I was a little skeptical myself but o normally just feel the need to go for it. The rims deffinitely turned out the best as I think the duplicolor black chrome 2 part spray isn't as perfect for use on a plastic chrome trim peice. Correct me if I'm wrong they just seem to be of a plastic material.
Cheers, pics to come!

I finally had the chance to clean the LS the other day. I still need to clean the wheels better but it is just too damn hot outside lately.

ls232.jpg

Very nice Jrt. I love the black on black you have going on with your LS. One of my favorite LS's. I want that spoiler soooo bad. I WILL have one this winter.

probably the dirtiest car in this thread but i havent had a chance to clean it since i put it up on jacks :(
heres a few before/after pics of the work ive done so far
Before:
SDC10465.jpg

SDC10521.jpg

SDC10515.jpg

SDC10492.jpg

After:
SDC10617.jpg

SDC10614.jpg

SDC10616.jpg

used black chrome spray, turned out alright. kinda has a rough finish to it though heres a close up
SDC10618.jpg

Damn ur car is filthy.

Jrt we got the same taste. Sick ass ride!

JRT wanna trade rides? So sick my man.

Couple dirty shots of my LS, and my new CTS-V coupe. :shifty:

Okay, it is the gf's mothers' ride, but I can dream. Still like the last generation more.

photo5mon.jpg

photo1ync.jpg

photo2yo.jpg

photo4kxi.jpg

photo3ux.jpg

SICK drizz!

jrt- looks amazing, love the red emblem on the grille!

highmiles- wash asap :D

Thanks hite!!!

Big thanks to hite for knocking out my VCG this weekend!!! (even though I did most of the work :p) both sides done in a few hours... would have been sooner but we kept stopping to talk about different idea's lol or go look at his amazing LSE!!! trust me guys, we're lucky to have him around here...

IMAG0072.gif

IMAG0071.gif

Thanks buddy

Members online

No members online now.
Back